Part 32

Here is the next part.. Hopefully you will like it.. And please ignore typos and errors..

.
.
.
.

"WHAT "

Aditya moves forward towards the doctor dangerously..

Aditya - How dare you..... ??

Adhiraaj holds his shoulder.

Adhiraaj - Aditya... Control..

Aditya clenches his fist tightly and looks at the doctor..

He takes a deep breath gritting his teeth..

Aditya - Doctor.. Please.....Do something.. Just.. Just wake her up.. DO SOMETHING YOU DAMN IT.....

Jatin sits down feeling totally broken.. His baby, his gudiya is hanging between life and death and he cant do anything about it..

Daadi and Sharmishta cries holding each other while swara was too stunned to react..

Shekhar - Doctor.. Please.. Dont say it like this.. Please save my daughter.. I beg you.

He request him with teary eyes..

Doctor - I am really sorry.. We have already done what we could do.. For now she is out of danger in physical terms but accident was too severe.. She can't breath on her own..we have to keep her on life support..her brain waves are not reacting now..

They all looks at him shocked..

Adhiraaj (in a trembling voice) - What.... What do you mean by that..??

Doctor - That if we pull off the life support, she cant sustain on her own..

With his words a deathly silence fills the corridor.. All of them were too stunned to say anything..

Doctor saw all of them and felt bad for them.. Two of the biggest families of India and most influential in jaighad but still so helpless..

Even together they cant guarantee about the life of their beloved person..

Well.. Atleast they can ensure to get her the best treatment as possible..

Doctor - She is in coma now but we can be hopeful about it.. She might wake up soon.. But even if she wakes up from it we have to see how it is going to affect her physically..

They all look at him surprised..

Aditya - What do you mean..??

Doctor takes a sigh..

Doctor - The accident has done a great damage to her body physically as well..we have to see how her body muscles react.. Thankfully it has not burned severally but it has taken an impact.. There are burn marks at various parts, and those injuries and fractures, well it is going to take some time to heal..

Aditya takes a step back in shock.. He was about to fall down due to stumbling but adhiraaj holds him..

Adhiraaj - Adi.....

Aditya (whispering) - Ra.. Ragini.....

He falls down on his knees with adhiraaj holding him..

Tears fall down from his eyes.. Adhiraaj looks at him worried..

Adhiraaj - Adi.. You okay..??

Aditya(not even looking at him )- Ragini..

Adhiraaj put his hand on his mouth to stop the sob from coming out..

He has never seen Aditya like this..his strong son was breaking down every second..

On one side Ragini and on other side seeing Aditya like this, he feels his heart getting cut into pieces.