| CHAPTER 14 |

I got up this morning and had to drag myself to get ready for school

I kinda hate it sometimes, but once I'm there and hanging out with friends, suddenly I don't feel like going home.

Life's so weird, you know? You spend all your life trying to get away from school, but then after school, you're just itching to go back to your school life.

But it's not the same for everyone,
because not everyone loves school, like my bhai, for some reason he can't stand it.

He's all quiet about his school days and I didn't even hear him talking about his school life, he never even went to any school reunion. He prefers college life over school life, he said that he met many people who are genuine not keeping their double facade face.

Last year, I felt the same as him, I also didn't like my previous school. Why? Because I have met people who change their colour faster than chameleons, but now, it's like things have changed a bit.

Maybe cause now I've found some genuine people at school who actually care about me.

Well, some of them at least.

Most of the people in my class are just...ahh I don't even want to talk about them.

But Tanya, Sid, Yash - they're different, they are literally the best people i have met, and when your heart is happy to be with them you know that they are the ones whom you are finding for your whole life.

If you know someone who brings peace to your soul, makes you feel happy, and brings joy to your life, cherish them and hold onto them forever.

And then there is an Idiot Chimpanzee, he is a little bit annoying but not that bad. I mean he is good but still that doesn't mean I don't hate him.

Also, I started walking to school recently, although there was not so much distance, but my parents changed up my transportation to the bus, because I was new back then. Now, I know the roads and alleys.

I had my breakfast and opened the main gate only to see someone I really didn't want to...ahh what a sight to start a day....

He smirked at me. One day, I'll be the one who will wipe that infamous smirk from his face.

Koi isko batao aisa hi krta rahega toh muh tedha ho jaayega.

(Someone should tell him his face will get crooked if he keeps it up)

I wish I could tell him, but being an introvert, I keep everything to myself.

It's not easy to speak up, you know.

"Good morning, Ruh," he said, waving and putting his bag on his shoulders.

"Good morning, and just so you know, my name is Ruhanika, so call me that," I replied.