Day with the nobles

(So, after counting the votes...

Molech wins the vote as Hati's love interest! Admittedly, I wanted Octavia to win; but I run my profile as a democracy and will be sure to write the best romance between our Prince of Wrath and the dear singer. Thank you to all who voted!)

================================================================================

About a month had passed since Skoll arrived at Fenris, he updated everyone on his situation but remained in the realm. All the studies and lessons his uncles gave him were taking so much time that it became easier to stay in his new palace in Leonheart. His parents and sister were naturally worried by this decision but Skoll made sure to call them regularly. Skoll made sure to visit every week, where Ramiel would remind him to be careful and offer his help, Charlie would shower him with love and affection while telling him to be safe, and Hati would ask for updates and try to spend as much time as she could with Skoll before asking him to stay before he left. He saw how worried everyone was, but something in him was pushing him forward. Skoll couldn't let go of what happened to his family, he was incapable of letting go. Right now, he and Loona were lounging around his palace enjoying each other's company. News of a new member of Clan Fenris had spread and Skoll invited Loona to show he was already spoken for; the last thing he needed was an arranged marriage.

"So this is how the royals spend their days," she sighed, rolling around the bed with Skoll as they watched a movie on a giant screen. "Massages, pedicures, saunas... fuck, this is nice."

"Don't forget all the men and women ready for our beck and call. What are you thinking about, right now? I guarantee I can get it."

Loona slid closer to her boyfriend and the two embraced. "How about the most expensive sundae imaginable? But it has to have some rose element to it."

Skoll pressed a button on the wall and a nearby intercom turned on, "Jarl?"

"Hrogar, have the chefs prepare the most expensive sundae they can, make sure to include a rose element somewhere in there."

"Will pleasure, sire. Uh... will that be two sundaes or one sundae with two spoons?"

"Two, Loona hates it when people touch her food."

"Hey!"

"Completely understandable. I'll have it delivered to your chambers." the servant finished and turned off the intercom.

"Ok... that was impressive." she paused before lowering her voice. "How are things going with your uncle?"

"As it stands... I'll have to challenge him to single combat one day. He's methodical and left no trace of what he did. But if I kill him in an honourable duel, I'll not only avenge him but I'll also take back everything he stole from my father."

"How strong is he?"

"Stronger than anyone else I've killed."

"Then why not call Ramiel? He's an Archangel and on par with King Lucifer, he can–"

"No. I have to get justice with my own two hands."

"Skoll, are you sure this is the right call? Is this worth it?" she asked hesitantly.

The white and red Hellhound sighed and pulled away from Loona, "I need to do this, Loona. I can't stop now."

"Ok, just promise me you'll come back to me once this is all over."

"Hey." Skoll said.. "Look at me..." He lifted Loona's head so the two were looking at each other. "I'll never leave you, Loona. You're the best woman I've ever met. I'll always be with you." the two leaned in and kissed each other passionately.