Chapter 37: Problem -M-

Max inhaled sharply, biting her bottom lip hard in an attempt to stay quiet as she felt El's tongue on her hardening nipple, her thumb rubbing over the other.

"Oh God..." She breathed out, her hand burying itself in her hair as she closed her eyes, "How are you always so good at that?" She asked her, a low moan leaving her lips as she felt her teeth barely scrape over it, their eyes meeting as hers fluttered open.

El smiled, moving onto the other side. She then slowly kissed down her body, down her torso and to her stomach, moving to the side to kiss her scar too. Max hesitated, still a little embarrassed to show her leg, but decided that at some point she was going to see anyway. Plus she was so turned on she doubted she could go back inside without any form of relief.

She undid her belt with one hand, watching as Eleven pulled her jeans down slowly. They both caught eye of the scars at the same time and the younger girl smiled.

"Told you they'd be badass." She said as she pulled her jeans off, leaving them behind her.
Max's face relaxed at El's reaction, glad she didn't find them ugly, she wasn't disgusted by them even. She looked at her with nothing but love in her eyes, caressing her cheek with her hand.

"I love you." Max said softly, "I love you more than anything Ellie, I really mean it. No one could ever make me as happy as you make me."
Jane smiled, leaning into her touch. "I love you too, so much." Her fingers dipped below the top of her pants, pulling them down.

Max hummed as she felt El's thumb brush against her clit briefly, the hand on her cheek moving to snake around her neck, feeling herself clench around just the tip of El's fingers as she teased her slit, fresh waves of arousal coating her digits.

"Stop it babe." Max groaned as her girlfriend chuckled lightly, enjoying teasing her. She slowly pushed her fingers inside until she was knuckle deep, allowing Max to adjust. The girl cursed under her breath, her eyes closing as she indulged in the feeling of her fingers filling her up.

El watched her expressions intently, waiting a few moments before carefully pulling out, pushing back in straight after. Max moaned quietly, a soft whine leaving her lips as she put her other hand on El's unoccupied arm, feeling her muscles even under her shirt.

"You like that, huh?" She asked teasingly, gradually picking up the pace as Max nodded instantly, unable to mutter a word of English. El's palm rubbed up against her clit and the older girl's eyes fluttered open, the bundle of nerves throbbing against her skin.

"Oh fuck... just like that Ellie." Max spoke as she curled her fingers up into her g-spot, "You feel so good inside me baby, look so pretty fucking me." El moaned quietly and Max clenched around her fingers, groaning at the sensation.

"I'm so close babe-" She moaned as she felt herself almost go over the edge, El's fingers curling up every time she entered.
"Shh, stay quiet for me Max." El murmured, a smile growing on her lips as she saw her attempts. She moved her thumb to her clit, rubbing slow circles over it as Max's head tipped back, biting the back of her knuckles in an effort to stay quiet.

She whimpered into her hand, tears welling in her eyes as she looked up at El. She was so close to the ecstasy her body yearned for, she just needed one more push to get there. "Mm, help me cum Ellie, please..." She pleaded, desperate for release, her short nails digging into her back not hard enough to hurt as she clenched around her fingers once more.

Jane sped her thumb up on her clit, rubbing tighter, faster circles on her sensitive nerves as she pumped her fingers in harder. But one last thing would push her over the edge completely.

She put her hand on Max's lower stomach, carefully pressing down on it with not too much pressure.

Max's eyes rolled back and she moaned El's name quietly along with a string of curses. Her body subconsciously arched into her girlfriend's and she clenched hard around her fingers, not allowing her to leave as cum flowed out of her steadily, completely coating her fingers as she curled them again and again, allowing her to ride out the waves of pleasure travelling through her body before gradually slowing down.

Her eyes slowly opened and the older girl smiled, still breathing heavily as she sat up. Eleven moved back slightly to give her space in case she wanted it, but was taken by surprise as Max ran her hand through her hair before holding the side of El's hand, bringing her fingers to her mouth. Her tongue ran down her digits, and Max whined quietly as she tasted herself on her fingers, looking up at El as she cleaned her mess up.

Jane watched her, not once breaking the eye-contact. She had never seen Max do that but she had to admit she enjoyed it, the interaction oddly erotic to her as she caressed Max's cheek with her other hand, moving her hair out of the way.

"I'm not done yet baby." Max smiled, lowering the hand she was holding and placing it on her bare thigh as she wrapped her arm around her neck, kissing her passionately while one hand worked on El's belt, eager to undo it.

———

They returned to the party 20 minutes later, and after making sure they had the right clothes on and fixing their hair, no one suspected anything.

Max was away mostly talking with her co-workers as El spoke with Billie and Finneas about the show they were planning on doing.

Suddenly she caught sight of Jamie glaring at her, and she rolled her eyes, finishing her water before setting the glass down. "I'll be right back." She dismissed herself, going over to the actress.

"I'm sorry, do you have a problem with me or something?" She asked, crossing her arms.
"No, why do you think I do?" Jamie replied sharply.
El scoffed, "Maybe because ever since Max introduced us you've been looking at me like I've just killed your dog or something. Seriously, what the fuck did I do to piss you off so badly?"
"Nothing, God." She groaned.
"Really, coz when Max hugged you for the gift why did you look at me like you achieved something? And why'd you buy her such an expensive gift so soon?"

"Can't I give my friends a nice gift? Just coz you can't do the same..." She muttered under her breath.
"You saw full well what my gift was, so don't even talk about me not giving nice gifts. I saw the way your face changed when you saw it. What do you think this is, some competition to see who can get the best present? Whoever gets the best gift gets Max or some dumb shit like that? Because if you think that is what this is, you're just wasting your money for no good reason. I'm Max's girlfriend, you're her friend, remember that. She'll appreciate what you get her no matter what it is, trust me."

Jamie rolled her eyes, huffing through her nose. "Whatever. Are we done here?"
El resisted the urge to say something that'd likely start an argument that didn't need to happen. "Are we square?" She asked, offering her hand.
She chuckled, "Fuck no." She said, walking past El, nudging her shoulder back. "Pff, are we fucking square?" She said to herself, thinking she wouldn't hear.

Jane nodded her head subtly and her drink exploded in her hand, completely soaking her as she just stood there, her blonde hair sticky and white dress stained with soda. People around them turned, shocked. "Bitch." El mumbled, walking back to her friends.