The Mage Chap 6

"Arf!! Grrr-arff!!"

"Shh! You stupid dog!" I threw a pillow at the stupid wolf who's barking like a dog on our door. I groan at the clock. 6am?!

"Lucas, there's someone kept knocking on the door." He lick my cheek and then my whole face.

"Sig! Stop!" He jump onto my stomach making me sat up with a huff.

"Ugh! Sig you idiot dog!" I stood and walk dazed towards the door. I opened it, surprised that it didn't came off the screws.

"It's fucking 6am in the morning who the fu~! oh.. Katherine what the hell are you doing here?"

"Language, Lucas." She glares at me and let her self in. She flicks the light switch on making me groan out, covering my eyes.

"My eyes!" I grunted and felt Sig's wet tongue on my cheek. Ugh.. He's a wolf not a dog if I could remember right.

"Human! You are hurting my master!" He growled and Katherine narrowed her eyes at Sig.

"Get ready and Sig help me cook the breakfast." Sig shifted and grin at me.

"Cook?" He jumps and the kid in him is frighteningly bright making my eyes squint at him. I wave my hand and he followed Katherine in the kitchen. I didn't even notice she was holding two bags of grocery with her. I rub my temple and headed to the bathroom to wash up.

"Really, 6am? If you do this every school day, I would butcher you." I said as I sat by the counter already wearing my uniform.

"Sweetheart, it's already past 6am. Plus, I knew you would be still asleep so I came early to cook you breakfast and all I get is your foul mouth." She grumbles.

"Should I say thanks or what?" I scowl but my scowl fades when Sig place a plate of 5 layers of pancakes in front of me. It smells amazing.

"Sig is a fast learner. He did all that on his own." She hand me a fork then she squeeze some chocolate syrup over the pancake. I lick my lips and took a bite.

"Sig you're amazing at cooking." He gave me his shy, boyish smile. He really looked younger when he does that. Cooking does that to him. I hope I can feel that too. I'm just glad Sig found it. His happiness.

"I'm so proud of you." I grin and he blush beet red. I laugh at that. Really? Sig is blushing!

"Okay, enough boys. Eat up, Lucas." She smiles too, her eyes sparkling while she looks at us.

This is different. All of this is different and I didn't seem to hate it.

********

"So.."

"You came back."

I glared at James and his stupid smile that wanted to wipe off his stupid face.

"I came because of Katherine not you James." I fake a smile.

"Nonetheless. You came back. I was looking for you for--"

"Days, I know. Katherine told me." I finished for him.

"Okay, enough. Lucas here's your schedule. You can go with James to your first class. Also he's your teacher." Katherine said.

"This old man is a teacher?" My eyebrow arched on its own.

"Mr. Haynes not old man, Lucas." James still smiles at me.

"Sig wiped his stupid face off." I ordered and Sig nods about to do as I say.

"Lucas!" Katherine stops Sig but she scolded me not him.