CHAPTER 25

NOTHING BUT SMUT AHEAD

As the night wore on, Daemon and Maelor's passion reached a fever pitch. They had been waiting for this moment for what felt like an eternity, and now that they were finally alone, they couldn't contain their desire.

Maelor's eyes burned with a fierce intensity as he gazed at Daemon, his lover's body trembling with anticipation. He reached out, his hands grasping Daemon's shoulders, pulling him close with a rough, possessive grip.

Daemon's eyes fluttered closed as Maelor's lips crashed down on his, their kiss a brutal, ravishing assault on his senses. Maelor's tongue thrust deep into his mouth, claiming him, owning him, and Daemon's body responded with a hunger that bordered on desperation.

Maelor's hands roamed Daemon's body, tearing at his clothes, ripping them from his skin with a ferocity that left Daemon breathless. He was left naked, exposed, and vulnerable, but he didn't care. He wanted Maelor to take him, to claim him, to make him his.

Maelor's fingers dug into Daemon's hips, pulling him close, and Daemon felt his lover's hardness pressing against him, demanding entrance. He moaned, his body arching up, begging for Maelor to take him, to fill him, to complete him.

With a growl, Maelor lifted Daemon up, slamming him down onto the bed, his body following close behind. Daemon's legs wrapped around Maelor's waist, pulling him in, and Maelor's cock thrust deep into his body, filling him with a burning, aching pleasure.

Daemon's eyes snapped open, his gaze locking onto Maelor's, and he saw the same hunger, the same desperation reflected back at him. Maelor's face was twisted into a snarl, his eyes blazing with a fierce, primal passion, and Daemon knew that he was lost, consumed by his lover's desire.

The room around them melted away, leaving only the two of them, lost in a sea of passion and pleasure. Maelor's body pounded into Daemon's, their flesh slapping together in a rhythm that was both brutal and beautiful.

Daemon's body was on fire, his senses overwhelmed by the sheer intensity of Maelor's lovemaking. He felt himself being ravished, claimed, and owned, and he reveled in it, his body responding with a hunger that bordered on madness.