Capítulo 19 - Taylor

A few minutes before...

Jennifer woke up with a terrible pain in the back of her head, her hands were contorted and tied behind her back, two huge men were looking at her, one of them He approached and caressed her thigh luxuriously, Jennifer tensed up, escaping the touch of that disgusting being.

- What are you doing? The master did not give orders to touch her.

She looked at them in silence, they didn't even look human, their skin was white like that of demons, but they still had hair and hair and they also spoke with apparent rationality, she noticed that they both had the mark of a cut on their neck.

-She's so fucking hot, will the master let me fuck her after getting what he wants from her? - said the creature salivating like a pig.

-She's not for your beak, you scrotum! - exclaimed the other bizarre being.

Jennifer looked at them with disgust, she would kill them ten times before they had the opportunity to rape her, if they thought she was completely defenseless just because she was unarmed and tied up it was because she didn't know well the capabilities of a soldier trained by the initiative , his eyes scanned the place in search of alternatives, he was in his own barn, another stupid mistake, you should never keep someone hostage in a place where you live, apparently he was actually dealing with amateurs.

Before Jenniffer could create a strategy, another being entered the barn, this one instead of being white was black, his hair was the color of milk, he was also missing his left arm and his features were surprisingly familiar.

-Taylor - he blurted out.

-Hello, Jennifer! How long? - asked Taylor with a wide smile.

-What are you doing here?

-Huh! Do I need reasons to visit my friend? - Taylor replied, then turning to her men and asked irritably - May I know why they tied her up? Is this any way to treat my old friend?

-Sir, I'm sorry...

-Give me a knife you stupid incompetent - ordered Taylor.

The man handed Taylor a dagger and Jenniffer noticed that her hand was shaking.

Taylor turned around and began cutting the rope binding Jenniffer's hands as he ordered

-Leave us alone, you idiots.

The two left without hesitation, Taylor finished cutting, and the tie that held Jenniffer's hands came undone.

-I apologize for my children, they don't have good manners.

-Your children? - Jenniffer asked, rubbing her wrists.

-Yeah, I thought your idea of ​​producing your own private army was so cool that I decided to copy it. I hope you don't mind, after all, you've always been our inspiration, haven't you, girl?

-Eduarda, Clara! - Jennifer exclaimed, standing up suddenly.

- Don't worry, your girls, they're fine - Taylor assured - Eduarda has become a beautiful girl and the youngest one is just like Papi.

-Taylor how are you? Gredenko told me what happened to you, I...

-I doubt he told it correctly- mocked Taylor- Did he tell Jennifer how Taylor the completely useless was left behind to die?

-You're not useless, Taylor.

-Number two spoke, the wonderful little girl, revered by everyone, the only one who will never know what it's like to feel like a failure - Taylor said without raising her voice.