Hot summer nights

Background info: 

Savannah Meier is a hockey player on district 5. Her father passed when she was 8 later resulting in Savvy moving from Minnesota to a mountain town in Colorado. During that move she lost the most important person to her at the time: Guy Germaine. Her older brother Noah who was 13 at the time moved with them and moved back to Minnesota on a hockey scholarship to a fancy private school. Savvy and her mom Evelyn moved back to Minnesota just in time to start middle school. Savvy's father valued hockey and made sure his kids did to. He unfortunately passed tho due to a car accident. Collision with a drunk driver while attempting to slow the vehicle down. (Not Bombay btw) By the time Savannah moved back she was starting 6th grade. She was joining a Pee Wee hockey team because deep down she knew that's what her father wanted. She took a little bit of a break when her father passed so this was a perfect opportunity to get back on the hobby. The district team she joined  had Guy in it but he hated her because of the move. She hated him because he wasn't there for her. The team wasn't exactly good but they had fun playing regardless. The team didn't have proper gear but savvy used some things her brother didn't give away to the ' Riley recycling program' where they recycled old gear for extra doe. Those people she heard were super rich from it but she could care less. Guys mom Alice and savvy's mom Evelyn we're best friends in high school so Guy and her, and Noah and guys older brother Thomas were born best friends. Guys dad and Savvy's were cops together so they also new each other. 

AUTHORS NOTE 

Hey lovelies! Thanks for reading this chapter! I am planning on uploading twice to three times a week before school starts back up again.  I absolutely adore Germaine so I am super exited to see what this book has in store. If you notice any grammar mistakes feel free to comment. I'm planning on sneaking in a few references here and there so let me know If you catch them ;) This book will be written from Savannah's perspective mostly so it won't be written like this the whole book. Love you!