Will you still love me

After checking out we made it to the rink just in time to see Tammy and Tommy Duncan practice tricks in the middle of the rink. 

"Does anybody know who they are?" Bombay asked. 

"That's cute little Tommy Duncan, he's in my science class." I chimed looking at the siblings. 

"He's not cute and that's his sister Tammy Duncan." Terry added staring dreamily and Tammy. 

"He's pretty cute!" I said trying to get a reaction from all the guys. They all just rolled their eyes and me and Guy scoffed. 

"Not as cute as me right babe?" Peter asked. I just rolled my eyes and watched as Guy elbowed him. 

"Anyways, do you think they would want to play hockey with us?" Bombay asked.

The team cheered as I piped up "Tommy for sure, but Tammy's a little bit of a long shot." I said adding into the claps. 

We all walked into the locker room and got ready. I decided in my head that maybe I'll stop hating on Guy. He used to be my best friend and I miss that. 

"How's Allison doing?" I blurted out trying to get my gear on. 

"Um fine?" Guy said wearily. 

"Thomas?" I asked again.

"Um he's uh good. Exited to see Noah. When is he coming back.?" Guy asked. We're actually having a Conversation without arguing! 

"Um in about a week. He's going to be staying for like 2 weeks I think." I said nonchalantly but freaking out inside. Wait is this wrong? I mean I don't want to do it if Connie thinks it's weird? I don't know?

"How's your um.... How's Evelyn?" Guy questioned. We were actually talking? What?

"Um she's doing good I think. I don't see her much but I think she's doing alright." I said. In that moment I realized that I haven't seen my mom in a couple of days. 

"Noah?"

"Um he's doing good. He made Varsity Hockey this year, he plays Center." I really miss Noah. I haven't seen him since summer. 

"Oh cool! What's his number?" Guy asked. We're still talking? Shocker. 

"He's number 82." 

And with that coach came in the locker room to gather us for our first ever ice rink practice. The team and me gathered on the ice to see the Duncan's adjusting in their gear. 

"It's nice to have another girl on the team. I'm Savannah Meier nice to meet you" I said taking my glove off in order to shake Tammy's hand. 

"Oh I know who you are! I'm Tammy." She responded taking her glove off in order to shake my hand. The rest of the team was skating towards the center of the rink when I heard Tammy talking to Tommy about their mom or something. I'm not quite sure. 

Bombay put a line of orange traffic cones on the ice. 

"Back to the basics... Skating!" Bombay exclaimed. 

The team weaved throughout the cones with ease until Spazway came along. He was doing good until he tripped on a cone and went sliding on the ice. Overall I think we did pretty good on that skill. 

Once we all completed the task, Bombay took several cartons of eggs and placed them on the ice. What was this man doing...

"Soft hands. You don't shoot the puck to your teammates, you sail it to them. Karp on your feet." Karp stepped up towards Bombay. Bombay put an egg on the ice and slightly tapped to to Karp. When Karp was going to receive the egg, it cracked all over Karps stick and the ice.