Chapter Twenty-Three

Sunlight peeked through the window and warmed the face of Jungkook. His pretty eyes fluttered open and landed on the man sleeping soundly next to him. He smiled and shamelessly stared at the handsome man in front of him.

How peaceful- Oh. My. God.

Jungkook's face exploded into a shade of crimson, suddenly hit with memories of the night before.

What did we do?!

Jungkook panicked internally. He didn't feel regret, no, but he was worried about how things would change from here on out. He knew Taehyung was a good person and wouldn't just use him and leave, but there was always a fear of abandonment in the back of his mind. What if things were awkward now? Last night was quite a change from their usual innocent dynamics. Are they official? Was it really just sex?

"Good morning, pretty."

Jungkook was thrown out of his thoughts by Taehyung, who had whispered and used his hand to pinch the younger's cheek. The deep morning voice sent a shiver down his spine.

"G-Good morning, Tae." Jungkook mumbled shyly. He decided to play it cool until Taehyung says something.

"How are you this morning?" Taehyung asked with an eyebrow raised. He was no idiot. First of all, the furious blush on Jungkook's face gave away his nervousness. Little does the boy know,  that he has nothing to fear. Second, one glance at the younger would show that he had a 'rough' night, if you catch the drift. Taehyung fondly remembers every mark he left. In fact, despite the alcohol, Taehyung fondly remembers every moment of the night before.

"I'm fine, totally fine, are you fine?" Jungkook blabbed and nervously laughed. Certainly not playing it cool.

"I'm better than fine, actually! I feel fantastic." Taehyung winked at Jungkook, making him blush even more if it was even possible. It was true though. How could he not feel on cloud 9 after sharing such a good time with the one he loves?

"Good. I'm-I'm glad." Jungkook left it at that, knowing his words would fail him if he kept speaking.

"I would love to sit here and cuddle all day, but I think we need a bath." Taehyung spoke up and groaned, begrudgingly sitting up. Jungkook wondered what he meant, but again blushed at his realization. They reeked of sex and tinges of alcohol. Not to mention Jungkook cringed at the memory of him cumming all over himself and the sheets, now feeling dirty. Yeah, they definitely need to clean up. They were way too tired and carefree to do it last night.

"I agree." Jungkook mumbled and sat up, but immediately laid back down due to the shoot of pain up his back, "Ow!"

"Oh, yeah maybe you shouldn't walk for today...one second." Taehyung chuckled and slipped out of bed. This made Jungkook squeak and cover his eyes. Taehyung was naked!

For now, the older decided to ignore it. He could respect that Jungkook probably felt a little overwhelmed. But next time, he would tease him for sure. Yes, there will be a next time.

Taehyung threw on a pair of boxers and went to Jungkook's side of the bed. He picked him up bridal style and wrapped him in the sheets out of respect.

"Is it alright if we both just bathe together?" Taehyung asked carefully. The reality was slowly setting on him too. Last night changed a lot of things. They would definitely have to have a talk later.

"That's fine." Jungkook nodded against his chest.

And with that, Taehyung sat Jungkook on the sink counter while he drew them a warm bubble bath. Jungkook gasped as soon as he glanced at the mirror and saw his reflection.