AN: I have to do this

Hello everybody.

NO, I am not discontinuing this book. At least, not really.

First things first; Thank every single one of you for the incredible support you have shown me and this fanfic over the years. Every single vote and comment made me grin like an idiot.

That is why I feel like I owe you more than the, if you'll excuse me, crap I've written. Over the 5 years that I have been actively writing, I've improved so much that I can no longer look back at some of the first chapters of Blood Traitor without cringing. I think you too can tell when I started improving and the flow of my storytelling changed.

That is why I will be doing a complete rewrite of this book with one major change.

The love interest.

Derek, as I found out the hard way, works as a queer character with very few people. Luke excluded.

Especially in the 3A season, where I would be forced to entirely redo the pacing and turn of the canon or I'd have to write Derek cheating, which I do not condone and do not want to write.

So, the new L.I. will be, big surprise, Stiles. As I went back and reread some of the chapters I was startled to realize that Luke had better chemistry with Stiles than Derek.

Hell, Luke had better chemistry with Peter than Derek...

That led me to the final decision to start the rewrite.

In a few minutes from posting this, I will be releasing the Blood Traitor//Stiles Stilinski book on my profile with new cover, aesthetic and chapters right away.

Until that book is finished, this one will stay on my profile. Only after I finish the rewrite will I decide what will happen to this one. Maybe tell me what you want.

Again, thank you so much for the support and I hope that you can follow me on to this new and better telling of Luke's story.