Few years later

Luke was sitting behind a desk in his class and was listening to their teacher. He heard a phone ring from outside but didn't pay attention to it. What caught his attention was, however, boy sitting just few seats away from him. Scott McCall. Scotts head snaped to the window as if he got startled by the sound of the phone. But he shouldn't be able to hear it. Luke stared at him for a while but then he realised that he was watched himself. Scotts best friend, Stiles Stilinski was inspecting him with suspicious gaze. Luke blinked few times and then quickly looked back into his notebook.

-Time skip-

"But if you play, I'll have no one to talk to on the bench." Complained Stiles to Scott, who was ready to be on the field this year.

"Don't worry Stiles, there's always Jones studying there, even tho I have no idea how he does that with all the noise that comes from the field." Said Scott and looked at Luke that was sitting on one of the benches with his math notebook in hand.

"Dude, you know how I feel about that guy. He's weird and today I saw him staring at you like you just sang very bad cover of Hello by Adele." Whispered Stiles and Scott looked at him weirdly. Lucien overheard their talk and uncomfortably wiggled on the bench. This was nothing new to him, those talks about him being a weirdo that no one talked to. It was true. No one talked to him and he talked to no one. Well except the few words between him and Scott every time Scott came to the vet to work as a part time job for Deaton. Luke was ripped from his thoughts by a sound of a whistle. He looked up from his homework and watched as Scott, who was at the goal got ball right in the face. He frowned at Scotts pained expression which reminded him why he didn't play any sports. He was just about to go back to his work but few surprised gasps caught his attention. He looked up once more just to see Scott catch ball by ball. He even caught Jacksons shot. Lucien frowned. From what he saw of the asthmatic Scott in the past, he was pretty sure that performance like that was impossible for him. But he still managed to do it. And Luke was determined to find out how he did it.

-Time skip-

It was already dark outside and Luke was cleaning some cages at the clinic. Suddenly he heard sound of cat hissing.

"Dude, what's wrong?" He asked Scott who was in the middle of the room looking around like a lost puppy.

"I-I don't know. They just-" He was interrupted by panicked knock on the door.

"Go see who it is. I'll finish it here." Scott nodded and quickly walked out of the room. The cats calmed down, so Luke grabbed the bag of cat food and gave them dinner. He could hear talking from the room next door. He smiled as he recognized the voice of the new girl, Allison Argent and Scott. That guy was already head over heels for her. Scott then walked her back to her car and when he came back, he was surprized by Luke, who was smirking at him from behind the operation table with cup of tea in hand.

"O shut up, dude." Blushed Scott.

"I didn't say anything."

"Your eyes did."

Hi! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a vote and comment if you did. Thank you!