A bunch of Re:Zero X Mega Man ideas:

Spoilers to many Mega Man games + Re:Zero past Season 3, [A] means that immiditely after that, there will be spoliers for the A part of Re:Zero, []means end of spoliers, no special formatting so it's fairly easy to ready read past the warning accidentally, no spolier warnings for Mega Man. Please point out anything I get wrong so I can correct it:

Idea 1: Subaru comes from the world of Mega Man in the original timeline's classic era and happened to make a Robot Master that specializes in robot production(or something that can be repurposed for robot production)that he happens to be close enough to that they both are transported.

Could have it so he was tinkering with them after they were neutralized in some original post-Mega man 11 event, or after Roboenza, former if you want them to have some combat readiness(Wily tends to give combat upgrades to robots he takes)(could also have him walking with the robot master after some repair and the event). Anyway, Subaru or the Robot Master could go off about how despite having Artificial Intelligence and being close, the Robot Master do not have X-factor required for sentience when asked,  saying that the robot master just follows their programming and cannot do otherwise,  nothing more or less.(could also explain that unexpected behavior can result from loopholes) Could have the Robot Master and/or Subaru be armed with some kind of Buster or something(like the one Dr. Light made in the first Sonic Mega Man crossover for Subaru), potentially with a cyber visor or something for Subaru?(Could instead give him some robot augment like a mechanical eye that he had to get for some reason? Either could be used to swap his view to any camera Subaru has including the robot master, for systems including the Robot Master to send written or auditory messages, and for Subaru to send auditory messages back, [Arc 8]store-bought version of some evil eye powers if he has a drone and radios because he doesn't have natural.[]).(He could have so much info on how to do this stuff on drive or his robot master(like publicly available patents). Suggested serial number for the Robot Master: SPS-001? Super Pleiades Series, PS for normal ones). Would be funny if the Robot Master had some game imulator installed for himself to play when bored or for others to play(mainly multiplayer for the latter).

They can slowly set up production facilities for maintenance and improvements because you aren't getting advanced electronic components in the Re:Zero world normally, eventually satellites for Teleportation?(book gets Roswaal to collect necessary materials pre-summoning to keep him at the mansion), but would probably try to incorporate magic into the tech and process as things go on(Industrial City of Costuul already exists and uses Magicreation Tools, so they would probably set up a lot of the stuff there, which would probably make the events of Golden Siblings more extreme). Very interesting dynamic with the artificial spirits for both this Subaru and his Robot Master, directives on robots vs. spirit contract?(Give Robot Master Star shaped pupils to parallel Beatrice?)Eventually, they could get that X-factor by having Subaru incorporate a spirit into them or[Arc 7/8]have them gain a spirit after absorbing enough Mana and become a living meteor like Moguro Hagane[]. Could teach the kids of Arlam Village Mega Man level robotics, even making a teaching Robot Master after learning the written language or do that with Costuul (could have the learning process be for him largely being coding the language into his initial robot master). Could have an arc 1 thing where they use sensors to track down the insignia(Robot Master is a robot, so memory is just a recording). Could have him try to make a robotic body for a spirit to learn about mana and Petelgeuse jacks it post-death as an alternate Arc 3.  A security system consisting of reappearing disappearing blocks that the witch cult would have to platform through would be funny.

Wrath if(if it happens) probably would be him making a bunch of robot masters and other robots because they can't disobey their "nature" unless tampered with.

Flugel with tech would result in a very high-tech Echidna and some tech components/materials left behind near/under the Flugel tree, Al could also have some sort of tech(Robot arm?). Echidna probably would have an EMP field to prevent Sanctuary from being solved by a soleless machine going in and smashing the barrier.