Analog Horror Kaijus Concept

So due to the rise of Analog Horror and the concept of turning something good to evil. Like S I L T R I C S, Batman and Superman, I thought hey what if we replace that concept with kaiju? So, here's my list of how I would make Kaiju evil or at least horror-like monster.

Godzilla

Literally, the easiest one since Godzilla is a very versatile character or monster, he has been both a villain and a "good" guy. So an easy way for him is to do something like Minus One or Shin, lean deep into the dinosaur-turned-kaiju concept and horrors of nuclear warfare while being an unstoppable beast. Just to make it scary maybe have him be aware of what he's doing like GMK.

Gamera

The turtle kaiju was hard at first but I think I found a way to make an evil version of him without going into the whole, Gamera but he's evil. What I would do is go into Gamera's origins and have it where the Atlantians created Gamera as a weapon to conquer and control land, along with his rogue's gallery. The story goes similar to the Heisei films, the Gyaos break free and Gamera destroys Atlantis to kill the Gyaos, yadda yadda, once Gamera wakes up he immediately goes to Japan to attack and terraform the land because he still has the Atlantian orders to terraform and conquer land for them and to keep his friendliness for children he has specific orders to not harm or kill any children, with his rogue's gallery, either they broke free of their orders or they simply couldn't be programmed with it.

King Kong

King Kong or Kong was a hard one, I had a hard time thinking of an idea for him that made sense or wasn't plain lazy. Then it hit me, in the original 1933 film it was either implied or said he would eat people or women who were sacrificed to him....so let's work on that. I would have Kong be a man-eating ape who's worshipped as a god by the people of Skull Island, as a way for the people to not get eaten by Kong they sacrifice a person or two to him so Kong wouldn't go on a rampage and eat them all.

Ultraman

Yeah, I really couldn't think of anything for him. The only Ultraman content I've only seen Ultraman Rising so......yeah, here are some ideas.

•Have Ultraman be similar to the venom symbiote and the User gets controlled by Ultraman, kinda a split personality thing.

•Have him be an alien who wants to conquer Earth and to do that he has to weaken the Earth's defenses, part of that is to kill the kaiju of said planet.

•Maybe go into how transforming into Ultraman can be horrible for your body or mind, especially if you're fighting against kaiju.

That's all I could think of

Those were my ideas, feel free to use them if you want.