Meet The Characters

Alert ---

• This story contains highly mature/ Adult content. Public exposure, threesome, foursome will be also in this book. So, read only if you comfortable with such content.

• This story is about a franchise cricket team.

• All the characters are fictional and we have no intentions to write anything against any of your favorite player.

Read only, If you like and vote more and more to let the author know that you are liking it or not.

_____________________________________

Plot and Characters --

So, this story is about the Indian Cricket League (ICL) team, UP Lions 🦁. UP lions win three cups in year 2012 , 2013 , 2014. But after that since 10 years, the lucky charm is missing and team is not even able to reach the playoffs.

Even after adding almost all the favorites in team, the results are not in favor of team UP lions 🦁.

And that's why, team is looking for new energy.

This year UP Lions 🦁 are leading by the most unbelievable talented batsman Viraj Singh Chauhan.

Viraj Singh is the most popular cricketer and athlete all over the world. He is 28 year old, single guy.

Who is heart beat for million of girls in India or all over the earth wherever people knows cricket.

They know about Viraj Singh Chauhan.

The vice captain of team

Rohan Sharma - one of the most destructive opening batsman, he is 26 year old. And handsome too, so he is also one of heart throb of girls in the world.

Viraj and Rohan are opener of team and UP Lions 🦁 are expecting this duo to lift the cup for them after 10 years.

And Viraj promised the team owner and Coach.

Ajay Walia (the team owner) he is 45 year old business man, who invested a huge amount in this team and he is suffering from loss in ICL from past 8-9 years.

Dwayne Bayley (Team coach, comes from West Indian Country)

And,

Last but most important character, the main lead ----

Mahira Arora

Mahira is crazy fan of cricket, oh sorry... Cricketers. She is crazy about all the cricket players play in ICL.

Every day, Every night she only thinks about these guys with balls and bats (same but different 😏).

Mahira wants to be cheer leader in ICL 2024 but this time the matches will be in Dubai.

And, she had to register herself into crew anyhow, if she wants to go to Dubai with team.

Which seems nearly impossible to Mahira right now.

But, she is ready to do anything to reach these cricketers.

Her favorite --- Viraj and Rohan.
Her age - 22
She have one bestie (like sister) named Sana (21)

Stay tuned.

Do you love cricket?