🤔Mahira wants VIP Pass : 4🤔

Naseem : do you think you can entertain better than the girls selected.

Mahira : yes.

Naseem : tell me how?

Mahira : it was a secret but the truth is, I came here to let every guy in this team to play with me, don't you I am enough hot entertain them.

She said seductively groping her boobs over the clothes in front of his eyes.

Naseem : what do you mean?

He is shocked.

Mahira went closer to him.

Mahira : I mean, I will fuck every single guy, who wants to play with me.
I've already been compensated. I just need to know where I'm supposed to go. If you bring me in, I will really prove my worth.

Naseem : what is that exactly?

He asked and I could tell I had him hooked.

Mahira : you will hear the stories soon.

Naseem : what will I get to bring you inside?

Mahira : I have nothing for anyone else than cricketers but i can offer you blowjob.

Naseem is stunned but excited.

Naseem : come on in, princess,.

Naseem unhooked the rope to allow me through.

I sauntered through and turned to grab his cock through his pants.

Mahira : should I suck you off right here or is there somewhere we could go?

Naseem : Right here.

He showed me where to stand like he had done this before.

I wondered how many women he had duped into sucking him off like this as
I opened my mouth and let his sexy cock enter.

I did my best to suck him sensually, so he would get nice and hard.

I sucked him to the brink of orgasm a few times and then let myself go, taking his cock deeper down my throat with each thrust of his cock.

I knew what I was doing as I took him to the edge of the world and let him dangle, not letting him cum until I was good and ready for him to.

Stay tuned