🤔Mahira wants VIP Pass : 3🤔

Finally,

I reached the Hotel "High Like Sky".

And, the only way to enter inside to convince the guard without the VIP pass given only the girls shortlisted for the cheerleader's interview.

I have to convince this guard anyhow.

He is not a normal guard, he is VIP security, he himself have million of fans because he is handsome and being a fighter before serving the cricketers as security.

I walked towards the entry and he stopped me.

The guard named "Naseem" (Random name)

Naseem : where are you heading, miss?

Mahira : I'm actually a huge fan of UP Lions.

Naseem : Miss, everyone is fan of UP lions , but nobody is allowed inside.

Mahira : but I am here to meet Ajay Walia sir, I want to talk to them, I want to be a cheerleader for the team.

Naseem : okay fine, where is your pass then?

Mahira : I didn't have a pass yet, but I will convince Walia sir, you just bring me inside once.

Naseem : No, you haven't been in here yet if you didn't have a pass, please leave. I can allow only girls that has a pass. I've checked everyone in myself and if you are not shortlisted you are not allowed to go inside.

He said in stern voice.

Mahira : you just help me and bring me inside, I am hundred percent sure that I will convince Walia sir and team coach anyhow to add me in the crew.

Naseem : and what made you think that it's that easy?

Mahira : because I know, what I can do for them, nobody else can do to remove their stress.

Naseem : what?

Mahira : I have so much to offer what can't be mentioned in criteria, but I will entertain them myself. Please bring me inside once.

Naseem : I don't understand why do you even want to meet Walia sir?

Mahira : I told you na, I wanna join the team as a cheerleader.

Stay tuned