🏆Meeting with Coach : 6🏆

Coach : Just sit back and I will give you a look of your favourite baby.

As she settle back.

Mahira watched, The 7 feet tall coach strip off his clothes, her eyes were glued to the sight of his massive body.

Mahira could not get over how big he was, and the muscles that rippled on his body.

She thought pleasingly to herself, how great he looked .

When his pants went down his knee, it seemed to take forever to fully reveal his massive cock.

After what seemed like minutes his enormous tool sprung free and bounced off his knee a few times before settling against it.

Mahira's eyes were open-wide from the shocking sight in front of her, and as she tried to process the size of it.

Mahira is shocked.

Mahira : OH FUCK!

Just the sight of his monsters cock caused her pussy to gush like a leaking tap already.

Mahira had never seen something so big before.

Not even in a adult movies.

Sliding off his desk,

Mahira walked to him, with her eyes glued to the sight of the 10 inch snake that was jutting out from his massive frame.

As she walked to him her high heels clicked on the floor, announcing that Mahira was coming to please his huge big black hard-on.

As she watched her come to him, As he pumped his shaft, as his eyes were glued to her sexy body.

Her huge, big nipple tits that sat way up high on her chest.

As her high heels clicked louder with each approaching step, his groans and hunger for her incredible body mixed, making this scene a naughty crescendo of lust.

As Mahira walked to him.

The coach, couldn’t take his eyes off her big swaying tits on her Slim body figure.

Once she reached him.

Mahira : seems like this is gonna be biggest challenge of my life.

Coach : come on baby, I will be gentle with you.

They embraced and kissed.

Feeling his enormous dick way past her left side, she immediately began stroking the length of his almost feet long shaft.

Even though her hand barely went half way around it, she was able to cradle it in her palm and pump along the bottom of his shaft.

As she lovingly pumped him, he greedily squeeze her white ass with his huge hands.

Stay tuned