✒Mahira's Test For Boys - 2✒

So,

One day I asked them to have lunch with me, they all three are around me.

When,

I just started a game of question and answers.

We played for sometime, then it was my chance to ask.

Harshit : your turn to ask, Mahira?

Mahira : okay tell me then what is the dirtiest dream you ever had about me?

Harshit : about you, never.

Faisal : same.

Deepak : Yes, I never had too, we are friends and I mantain my limits well, don't worry Mahira.

Their answers are negative.

And I was hurt.

I just think about it that if I could not even stir a hint in their minds then how can I dream about Viraj and Rahul.

They are young and still not interested in me, Am I look that bad.

Or all of them not want to admit it in front of other. Wait, this is possible that I asked in between all that's why they denied!!

In fact , I would do the same in such situation.

I kept thinking about possibilities whole day and next day I decided to go and talk to them one by one.

I went to Faisal first. Faisal is practicing his bowling alone on field.

Faisal : hii Mahira.

Mahira : hii, may I stay here?

Faisal : sure.

Mahira : so how's your practice going on?

Faisal : all good!!

Mahira : honestly tell me?

Faisal : I am honestly telling you, what happened?

Mahira : yeah, by the way I know you are honest, the way you denied that you never had dream about me, I know you never lie. (It sounds like a taunt)

Faisal : hmm but actually, the game of confession was good, but sorry Mahira, I lied about it.

Mahira : what?

Faisal : yes

Mahira : so what's the truth?

Faisal : I did dream about you once few days ago, it was not daydreaming, but a real dream. After all, we cannot control what we dream about in our sleep, right?

Mahira : yes yes, I understand.... But tell me at least.

Faisal : basically it was about you and I, we were alone in locker room.

Mahira (excited to know) : and?

Faisal : and all of a sudden we were kissing and undressing one another.

Stay tuned