🏆Meeting with Coach : 1🏆

So,

Mahira get the VIP pass but that VIP pass is not enough to join the crew of the team of UP lion 🦁 for that she wants the green signal from the coach , either from the selection committee or the owner of the team.

But, she get to know that owner of the team is not in India right now so meeting him is impossible but yeah the Carribbean Coach of the team.

The 7 feet tall giant guy, who is batting coach of team comes from West Indian island is here for meeting and if he recommends anyone the selection committee will surely give second try to that participants.

So with this hope and giving all the try, she can do. Mahira reached the coach's cabin and knoch thrice.

Coach (asked in his hard and rough voice) : yeah ,who is there? The door is open, you can come in.

Mahira : hii sir .

Mahira stepped inside.

Coach lift up his eyes just because the voice of the girl is really sweetest he ever heard.

That voice is melting the 7 feet tall giant so he lift up to look at her and as her voice, she is so hot and sexy.

Mahira : sorry to disturb you , sir.

Coach : no it's okay, but who are you?

Mahira gave her introduction and tell the motive to come to her.

Coach : oh , I feel sad for you Ms. Mahira . But this is on selection committee , I can't say anything in that as it's against rule.

Mahira : but sir, I want you to recommend me.

Coach : but why will I do that under the table favor to you?

Mahira : if I give you reasons sir?

Coach : reasons, like?

Mahira went closer to that Seven feet tall giant and pull his face closer and give him a deep lip kiss.

Coach is shocked but he is happy with this .

Mahira : now sir?

He again kissed her.

Stay tuned