🤭Best Debut - 3🤭

This went on for god 10-15 minutes. Rishabh then removed his hand and kept it on her thighs.

Rishabh was rubbing her thighs drawing small circles on her inner thighs as she was completely leaning on him.

Then Rishabh slowly took her hand and placed it on his crotch over his jeans.

Rishabh was really hard at that time and she was surprised by that. She opened her eyes in surprise and looked at him in lust.

Rishabh kept his hand over hers and was pressing her hand on his crotch.

After a while Rishabh eased the pressure on her hand but she continued to press his dick.

All this while Rishabh was lightly scratching and drawing circles on her inner thighs.

Rishabh now wanted to take this forward and took his hand up and opened the button of her jeans.

She didn't stop him at all. After Rishabh opened the button, Rishabh very slowly unzipped her jeans so that there would be no sound at all.

Rishabh gestured her to lower her jeans.

She again lifted her butt fro the seat to allow him to bring her jeans down.

She was wearing an orange color thong.

Rishabh pressed his hand on her pussy mound over her thong.

Rishabh realized she was dripping wet. Her thong was completely wet and it was like touching a hot ember.

She then pulled her hand back from his crotch and guided his hand to rub it on her mound.

She held a finger of mine and started masturbating herself with it. She pushed his finger inside her thong and urged him to finger her.

Rishabh touched her face with his other hand and just rubbed her lips.

Rishabh tried open her lips with his finger and touched her tongue and pushed his finger in and out of her mouth for her to understand that

Rishabh wanted her to suck on his finger. This went on for quite sohim tihim till she had a muffled orgasm.

It was now his turn to be at the receiving end and Rishabh took her hand and put it inside his jeans.

She understood what was expected of her and she held his dick and shagged him expertly.

Stay tuned