🏆Meeting with Coach : 7🏆

She was amazed at how big it was and how silky it felt in her soft hands. After a while she broke other hot kiss and said hotly,

Mahira : Oh Sir, I can't wait to be sucking all over this great big cock, and then having it buried deep inside my pussy.

As he groaned.

Coach : its all I've been thinkin' about sexy girl.

They then kissed for a few minutes, while she kept pumping his massive cock.

Mahira then broke other kiss, and as she continued to stroke him.

She said in an aroused state.

Mahira : Sit back sir. I've to suck that big cock of your before I go crazy.

He then smirked and said heatedly.

Coach : This is exactly what I've been waiting for the moment. I have laid my eyes on your sexy body baby. I've been waiting since you entered in my cabin.

He then sat back in his big desk chair.

She took his big cock in her hand.

As soon as she took hold of his cock she began darting her tongue over his big cock head wildly.

As Mahira flicked her tongue over his huge cock head, She looked up at him with a sly smirk that let him know she loved his giant cock.

As Mahira flicked away at his cock head their eyes were locked onto each other.

As Mahira licked away on his huge her eyes told the story of how much lust she had for his enormous cock.

Mahira worshiped his towering shaft she was so pleased and so turned on.

After kissing his huge cock.

She told him,

He was so huge, she needed to make love to it.

Mahira turned to her side and bent at the waist and kissed his big mushroom shaped cock head.

As her lips made popping sounds on the top of his big head, his half cock twitched and instantly came to full attention.

He made a deep groaning sound.

Coach : Yeah baby. Get that big nigga cock nice and wet. It's been waiting' for you a long time for such a sexy girl like you and make it ready for that sexy pussy of your baby.

His hot statement, in addition to the size of his dick really had her turned on, and she responded by giving him a nice wet kiss as she stroked his big cock

She kept sucking, but making him cum is difficult but she blow him faster and harder as much as she can.

And, finally he is on the edge where he could cum anytime soon.

But, Mahira stopped immediately, she didn't want he waste his energy in her mouth.

Mahira : not here, my pussy is ready to take it baby.

Coach : oh that's my pleasure darling.

Stay tuned