🤔Mahira wants VIP Pass : 1🤔

Mahira is die hard fan of UP Lions 🦁 actually, she is fan of every single handsome cricketers.

She is obsessed with athletics guys, and specially cricket because Cricket is like an obsession in India.

Cricket fans are crazy behind their favorite cricketers and nowdays the boys in cricket and fucking hot.

So, even girls can't stop hitting and watch them playing all the time.

Many of them follow them because of their looks.

But Mahira follow all of them, she wants all of them, she wants to be between all the cricketers.

And, the only way to join UP Lions 🦁 club is being a cheerleader.

For that, she have to meet the owner of team Ajay Walia.

But, how?

She had to find out.

Because of Mahira, his sister alike friend, Sana is also on her path but she is not crazy like Mahira because she know their is no future of this obsession as they are most popular Indian boys, they won't give any attention to any girl.

But Mahira is a girl, who want to be with them by hook or by crook.

It didn't matter which cricketer would be her friend in future, but she want a cricketer only, the obsession is for Cricketers.

Yeah,

Mahira love Viraj and Rohan the most, but she feel that they are even beyond her dreams.

Three days to go for cheerleaders selection of team ----

Sana : what are you doing, Mahi?

Mahira : I am going to Lucknow to join the team for next 49 days of league matches.

Sana : are you mad or what? You can't be a cheerleader, I saw the guidelines and requirements, you are not fit in them, when can't you get it.

Mahira : I will fit myself in it anyhow. I know what I have to do.

Sana : what?

Mahira : you will get to know soon, I will inform you once I get into the team of cheerleader.

Sana : darling, they want 4 year dancing experience and you have no experience in entertainment industry, you are just crazy about cricketers, that can't be reason to enter there.

Stay tuned