✒Mahira's Test For Boys - 1✒

After bus incident with Rishabh, I start mixing up with team and within two three days, I get famous enough in team to get recognized easily.

And I be friend with three new boys and renowned cricketers.

As you know I am crazy for UP lions 🦁 Cricket Team. And, become a viral cheerleader I got a place in the girls dressing room besides Cricketers Dressing Room.

Until, few days ago.

As I had above huge balloons breasts but I usually never want to flaunted them to guys around me.

But now things change, because now all the popular boys are around me.

The Boys play for Team.

Just a few days ago, I used to wear loose shirts and t shirts on my big boobs, and that mostly hid my chest.

I never want to showcase them to anyone didn't worth it.

So, I had hardly sexy clothes.

But, for these 11 guys I am ready to do anything.

In usual life,

I always wore pants or jeans in life.

I just did not had any short clothes, and wherever I felt to flaunt I believe in strip.

In this crew,

I made three friends first, they just started playing for India few months or years ago.

Harshit Pandey - All rounder
28 years old, and he have a different level vibe in team.

Deepak Patel - Bowler and handy batsman at no. 8. He is nice guy, well mantain body, Handsome and little flirty.

Faisal Malik - Fast Bowler, he is known for his pace bowling and Mumbai slang of Miya Bhai.

Faisal and Deepak are single only Harshit is looking for a girl name Preeti.

Tell you about them a bit.

Deepak is tall and had a short hair styled. He had just turned 23 and was the youngest in team right now.

_____________________________________

Faisal is 24 and had a full head of dark brown hair and matching eyes which I found sexy. He is little shy than others.

_____________________________________

Harshit is 28 in age and playing for India from past 6 years.

He have one of the best hair style in team. His smile is inviting. But he is looking another girl.

_____________________________________

After the first chance, I didn't get any chance to meet team Captain Viraj Singh and Rahul Sharma (the best and popular most batsman)

So,

All I have three of them to talk to me and even they are not showing intrest in me and I am just here like other cheerleaders.

So,

One day,

I thought I want their attention on me and the best way for that is flirt with them and make them realise that what they are missing.

Yeah, they are popular faces and they have million options around them but still I wanna try my luck. At least with the players just joined.

Stay tuned