🏆Meeting with Coach : 5🏆

As the tips of her high heel came to rest on the edge of his desk he went right to her shaven pussy which was glistening from being so turned on.

He instantly began kissing her pussy with his big lips, just like he did on her nipples and her ass.

It was clear that he had his personal style when it came to fucking.

And her body was absolutely loving all the experience man with the 10 inch cock.

The tall mascular coach continue playing with this aspiring cheerleader.

He went from kissing her pussy to licking each of her long, sext pussy lips with his tongue.

None of the guys yet ever ate her pussy.

God, her pussy was in heaven!

And, the guy is experiencing the best in his life.

As it got wetter and wetter with each lick of his experienced tongue, she could feel her fuck lips get bigger and bigger, as they became engorged from being turned on by the endless skills of her older almost double in age.

Coach's mouth and tongue.

She was in ecstasy from the way he would take each of her pussy lips and suck on them with his sexy mouth.

He drove her over the edge when he began pulling on each of her fuck lips, causing them to stretch out, and get real puffy.

And, Mahira was Cumming like a leaking tap from the way he was sucking on each of her pussy lip.

After she came,

Mahira : Sir, you really need to coach this too to guys.

Coach : sure darling. But Mahira baby. I’ve had so much pussy in my life, but without a doubt you are the sexiest girl I ever tasted. No one has driven my big cock crazier like you are driving me crazy.

After these compliment, he again kissed her.

After they kissed, Mahira sat up and looked at him, as she ran her long manicured fingernails against the full length of his giant hard-on.

There was a part of her that was horrified  to actually see it.

Horrified at what a cock this enormous could do to her pussy.

Mahira knew this is way to big.

But,

She wants to be in the list of Cheerleaders and also knew the desperation to fill their pussy with a cock more than ten times more than for anyone else.

So, Mahira shrugged the thoughts of fear and unzipped his fly and tried to reach in and take out his mammoth cock.

Like,

Mahira had done never before with such huge tool.

As Mahira tried to release his huge cock from the confines of his pants.

Coach : this is not gonna be easy for you darling, this is really big for you.

Mahira smiled.

Mahira : but I want it.

Before she could extend her arms.

Coach respond.

He stood up and began taking off his clothes, as he said with a confidence about his body,

Stay tuned