🏆Meeting with Coach : 3🏆

As her hands were rubbing along the unmistakably massive bulge in his pants.

Chris : Ummm, I have get a good look of that big boobs of your baby. That fucking boobs of your has been on my mind everyday now.

Mahira : thanks sir.

Chris : okay get up.

She then stood on her feets, and he ask for one more kiss.

She tip toe to kiss him.

The heels to come off the ground, and gave him a soft, sexy, teasing kiss that made a little popping sound.

Mahira : sir, I’m so happy you love my boobs sir but I wish the other players also get a chance to see them.

Chris : oh yeah baby, dont worry i will help you. And I can imagine you when you will be on the field with the cheerleaders everyone will watch you only.

Mahira : thanks sir.

Chris : but before that I wanna love your ass.

Mahira turn around.

Chris : lift us your skirt.

Mahira did as he said, she lift up her skirt.

And, Chris leered at her ass, he pulled her thong away from it, and then let it snap back between her ass cheeks.

This caused him to moan, saying in his deep dark voice.

Chris : oh YES… You’ve got the most perfect ass baby. You are a firecracker.

He did this a few more times, enjoying the sight of her tiny, thin thong pulling away from her ass cheeks, then snapping right back in place.

Mahira : seems like you like my thongs sir.

Chris : Yeah baby, i love watchin’ this sexy thong you wore for me, settle right back between those sexy ass cheeks of your baby.

She felt so nude, and exposed, but she came with this plan here.

Just wearing the tiniest of thongs and a pair of pumps, in front of UP lions coach, who was fully dressed.

Mahira was moaning like crazy knowing that his eyes were loving abs eating to her ass, as he watched the string-like material pull way out to the point of tearing.

Then snap right back.

Chris : why you wear this panty only? It's not covering your ass.

Mahira : that's why I wear it, sir. When I licked out my lingerie this morning, I tried on at least ten of them to see which showed off my ass the best. And this one is giving the best treat to you, Sir.

Standing in front of 7 feet tall men.

Stay tuned