Special Qualities

Here's the next chapter.......

I am sick with a bad sinus infection right now, I'm on an antibiotic for it though.
My depression is getting better with my medication.
I'm also on a medication that's for both neuropathy and depression.
My spirits are lifting to be honest.
It's making me want to update things more when I can.

I'm also going to be tested for a rare bone disease that runs in my other grandmother's side of the family, which my aunt P has.
I have to get blood work to be tested, that my third neurologist is gonna test me for.
I have three neurologists, one that's a brain surgeon for my brain implant, one that checks on my brain implant, and one for my neuropathy and my fainting migraines.

I have tests coming up for my health I need to get scheduled for.
I'll let you all know what I find out.

======================================================

My stomach growled loudly as I was sitting on A-un, and Sesshomaru looked at me over his shoulder, and I tell him.
"I'm hungry.
I could go for a cheeseburger right about now."

"Cheeseburger?"
Sesshomaru asked me.

"Yeah; it's ground up cow meat, formed into a round flat patty you grill, and put on a two bread round buns, and you can put cheese on it, cheese is yellow, and made from pasteurized molded milk, when melted it's gooey, and yummy, you also put lettuce leaves on top of the patty of the burger with cheese on it, and cut up onions, and a slice of tomato.
It's soooooo good.
Also you can cut up potatoes in sticks and fry them in oil to make what's called french fries.
Back home there are restaurants that serve that regularly.
I was guilty for eating them at WacDonald's.
They also have good sweets."
I tell Sesshomaru.

Jaken drooled.
"That's sounds so good."

"Isn't it?"
I giggle at Jaken.

"I do not eat human food."
Sesshomaru turned his head forward.

"If you take me to the place I came out of from a well, I can bring some human food you'll like?"
I ask him.

"No need."
Sesshomaru says to me.

"I'll need to go there anyways; because I'm running out of hygiene products."
I tell him.
"Especially toothpaste.
And I need to go back home and tell Kagome's Mom I'm okay, since she's a friend of mine."

Sesshomaru stopped walking and turned to face me.
"So you know the girl Kagome?"

"Yeah; I used to babysit her and her little brother.
Didn't I tell you this?
Maybe I didn't?
Awe I don't remember."
I replied to him, me giving him a nervous smile.

Sesshomaru stared at me for a few seconds, then he stiffened, and turned forward, him saying.
"I smell blood.
Human blood."

"Wait!
You can smell things like that?"
I ask him, though I know he can smell stuff like that, I'm still pretty shocked I'm seeing it in reality, in this new life.

Sesshomaru nods.
"Milord is a Dog Demon as I told you human girl, and his nose is very sensitive, and nothing gets past his nose!"
Jaken boasted to me.

"Is someone hurt?"
I ask Sesshomaru.

"Let us head onward."
Sesshomaru ignored my question; and walked a different path than where he was heading, him guiding us through a path, and into a thick forest, where I heard birds chirping away, and animals making houses, especially squirrels were screaming, and yes squirrels scream, they did so alot back in my world.

"Squirrels scream here too like back home."
I comment to myself, and Sesshomaru looked back at me.
"I doubt the squirrels are as chubby here from people overfeeding them."