Bonds That Be

Here's the next chapter......
Please enjoy it.

====================================================================

I fell asleep on A-un; but I woke up laying in some furs in the middle of the night, because I had to pee, and I was warm, and felt so comfortable that I didn't want to get up, but if I didn't get up I'd definitely pee my pants, and I don't need to pee my pants.
I sit up; and noticed Sesshomaru sitting against a tree, and he looked to me from looking at the stars when I sat up.
Jaken was fast asleep; and I noticed I was laying against A-un's side, and A-un raised one of his heads when I sat up.

"I need to pee."
I whisper to Sesshomaru; and he immediately stood up, and I get up too, me following him, to go behind some bushes, and his back was turned to me, him guarding me from danger, as I went pee,  after I got into a crab walk, after taking my pants, and panties off to do so.
Once I had finished; I stood up, me noticing my period was over, and I say to him.
"I'm done with my period for now."
I was decent, my clothes in order, and I handed him my bloody rag.

"I will burn this."
Sesshomaru says to me.
"Or it shall attract demons.
I can always retrieve you more."

"Thank you Lord Sesshomaru."
I smile warmly up at him as he threw the rag into the fire already burning at our encampment, the rag immediately incinerating, and getting rid of the smell of blood.

I had laid back down against A-un, and rested my head against his side, me closing my eyes, and I slowly fell back to sleep, that is until I felt Sesshomaru slowly shake me awake at dawn, and I groggily look up at him.
"We must leave.
Demons are close by and we cannot risk them attacking you."
My heart lurched into my chest in anxiety at what he said, and I nod, me immediately getting up, and I tied my book bag onto A-un's saddle, and I get on A-un's saddle, and the furs were tied to A-un's saddle too, them rolled up.

We soon left the area after dirt was thrown upon the fire to put it out; and I yawn loudly as we left the area, and I was groggy, very groggy, me wishing I could have a cup of coffee, but sadly coffee do not exist here.
I truly missed coffee and a morning donut.
Hell I miss modern day food period; and I know I'll have to get used to the food here in the Feudal Era.
But I gotta admit that the rice balls that old woman made for me were so good.
I haven't lost any weight so far from eating the food here, and Sesshomaru has caught me things to eat, especially animals him cooking them.
I'm so thankful he took me in; because I wouldn't be able to survive here, but he won't take me back to the well, like he refuses to.
I am curious why he refuses to?
Is it because he don't want me going home?
Does he want to keep me here and all to himself?
Truly I cannot understand what he's thinking let alone pick his damn brain.

I stare at Sesshomaru as he's walking as I was thinking; me wondering why as I mentioned, why he won't let me visit home....well if I can go back.
I doubt I could.
But I should try to go back to get hygiene products as soon as possible.

"Quit staring at me."
Sesshomaru says to me, his voice indicated he was very much annoyed that in staring at him.

"Um....sorry.....I wasn't trying to irritate you or be rude."
I tell him, me nervously saying this, and I avoid my gaze from him, me staring at A-un's green mane.

"Milord a village is ahead!"
Jaken says to Sesshomaru.

I look up; seeing a village ahead, that looked burnt to a crisp, and as we walk through it, I saw bodies of men, women, children, and the elderly, and crows were pecking at their dead bodies, their beaks tearing flesh off the bodies.
"What happened here?"
I ask Sesshomaru.