Shopping Mania!

Here's the next chapter......

Kara's makeover above!

======================================================================

Once I arrived home; Sota saw me, and hugged my hip, and I hugged him back, then I went into Kagome's house where Miss Higurashi was shocked to see me, and she explained that she was afraid I was kidnapped by someone here in this era, but I told her a ghost guided me to the well, telling me to go through the well, but to keep it secret from Kagome, and she said she would, so would Gramps, I told the two this after Sota left for school.
I also told her and Gramps about Lord Sesshomaru, and she told me Lord Sesshomaru is the brother of Inuyasha by what Kagome told her.

"I plan to get a makeover too, and make copies of pictures I took there in the Feudal Era after I take a photo of myself as a gift to Lord Sesshomaru."
I tell her.
"And go shopping.
I'll also meet Yumi."

"Oh....um.....Yumi passed away from breast cancer while you were gone."
Miss Higurashi gave me a sad look while telling me this.

"Really?!"
I ask her, me shocked by this.

"She was fighting it for awhile now.
She didn't tell you because she didn't want you worrying."
Miss Higurashi says to me.
"She passed away a few days ago.
Her funeral was yesterday."

I teared up; and the tears soon fell down my cheeks.
"Oh Yumi.
I wish she would've told me."

"I know."
Miss Higurashi tells me as she side hugs me.
"But we can still go do those things you want?"

I sniffle and nod.
"Yeah; she would want me to do so."

Miss Higurashi stood up and says to me.
"Then I will get ready."

"Okay.
I'll wait here."
I tell her as Buyo plopped onto my lap and I started massaging her kitty ears, which she always loved.

"You always had a way with animals."
Gramps says to me, him smiling warmly at me.

"Yeah; I always did.
You know my Mom literally freaked out and chewed me out at the same time when I tried to bring a gartner snake home as a pet, and I couldn't quit laughing at how scared she was."
I say to Gramps.

"You have been our neighbors for going over sixteen years; and truly your mother and you are the most kindest foreigners I have ever met.
You even babysat my daughter's children; and to me young lady you would be a good wife and mother.
How you talk about this Lord Sesshomaru; it makes me think you like him alot, to where you wish you two were dating.
You speak so warm and fondly of him; that I thought you were dating him."
Gramps says to me and I get flustered, my cheeks turning red.

"Lord Sesshomaru don't see me like that; since Jaken his servant says he hates humans."
I tell Gramps.

"I'm not so sure.
Kagome says he is a cold hearted demon; but how you described him, it seems that he cares enough to keep you safe, and isn't cold hearted to me."
Gramps says to me, him giving me a serious thoughtful expression.

"Lord Sesshomaru is soft spoken; meaning he don't talk much, or express how he feels much towards me.
Though he is a cold person; I do see how kind he is, and I guess Kagome's friends don't see him that way."
I tell Gramps honestly my thoughts.

"Then it seems he only shows this side of himself in front of you only."
Gramps replied to me, and I look at him from petting Buyo.

"You think so?"
I ask him and he nods to me.