Chapter 4- Changing and Gyrospheres

After we got out of the Jurassic World Lagoon we headed into a store. The store was called "Snappy Grab N' Go" basically, it was just a gas station type store with some Jurassic World merchandise. The owner stopped us at the door.

"We're sorry but you can't come in you're too wet..." He told us. It was a guy around Mid 30's with a yellow button up and black pants.

"Oh it's fine we can go change in the hotel. Yea?" I turned too look at the boys and they just nodded. I smiled at the guy and we turned around and we all walked back to the hotel. While in the elevator Grey kept going on about how big the Mosasaur was.
"And the way it opened its mouth so wide was amazing i love it so-"
"Shut up!" Zach said. I looked at him and the elevator doors opened. He looked confused and shrugged. I simply sighed and shook my head. Grey got out, then I did, and finally Zach did. We all walked silently back to our room. Once we got in I grabbed my case as did the boys and we all got new clothes. Zach got a dark red shirt with the thin grey sweater he brought. Grey grabbed a white a blue button up shirt. I grabbed my black Abbey Dawn shirt that had pink and green stars on the sides. Grey grabbed some underwear and blue shorts and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed a pair of Gray skinnies and Zach got Black skinnies.
"So you gonna talk to me or you just going to ignore me?" I sighed and started changing with my back to him.

"What did I do?"

"Zach, It's what you don't do".

"What do you mean?" he asked. I heard him changing as well.
"Well for starters, stop being so mean to your little brother." Zach scoffed.
"Why should i? he's annoying, nerdy, and he bugs me way to often". I zipped up my jeans and put on the color changing necklace Zach bought me a few days after we met, then my socks and shoes.
"Yea but he's your family and he loves you. It's time to show him that you love him back".
"Yea sure if he loves me why doesn't he say it?" Zach said.
"Oh so that what its about?"
"What is?" he asked.
"The reason you treat him badly? It's because he doesn't tell you that he loves you?" Zach stayed silent and I turned around angry.
"Well maybe he would tell you if you said it to him first for a change." Zach finished changing and turned to look at me, annoyance clear in his face.
"That has nothing to do with it I love him and he knows it!" I scoffed feeling the anger tense up faster and faster.
"No he doesn't!"
"Oh and how do you know?" I got beyond angry at this and completely lost it.
"BECAUSE HE TELLS ME!!". The anger and frustration of everything finally erupted from my chest like a volcano that had been dormant for a long time.
"MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED BEING SUCH AN ASSHOLE TO HIM, AND ACTUALLY LISTENED TO HIM AND TALKED TO HIM YOU WOULD SEE IT! BUT YOU DON'T! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOU AND YOUR FUTURE!!! WHAT ABOUT HIM?! WHAT ABOUT US?! DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT EITHER OF US?!?" I got closer and calmed down a bit. Zach had a serious guilt face as i continued.
"YOUR LITTLE BROTHER CARES FOR YOU AND LOVES YOU AND SO DO I BUT YOU NEVER TAKE ANY OF US INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN YOU MAKE A DECISION ITS ALL ABOUT YOU ISN'T IT!?"
"JUST SHUT UP YOU KNOW I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" Tears of anger built up in my eyes.
"Well then be a man and show it...of you don't Zach...you'll loose us both." Zach got saddened at my words.
"Are you guys breaking up?" I heard a quiet, sad voice come from behind. I gasped and turned around.
"Oh no its OK I'm sorry Grey, no we're not, hopefully, I was just, I'm so sorry Grey I forgot you where here". I got close and got to his level which didn't take much, damn kid is almost my height.
"Why were you arguing?" he said, his voice breaking at the end.
"It was nothing Grey forget it, come on buddy cheer up. You got some dinosaurs waiting for you". I grabbed the park map and pointed to the Gyrosphere valley. His eyes lightened up And he smiled.
"Are we really going?" I nodded and I stood up. I grabbed his hand and turned around to see Zach looking at us, I noticed his eyes starting to water and I turned back to Grey.
"Hey buddy? Can you give Zach and I some time alone? You can wait outside by the door please? We won't take long I promise". He nodded and walked out. I sighed and walked to Zach who now had a few tears falling.
"I don't want to loose you Jonny, or Grey non of you". I grabbed him and we sat down on the edge of the bed.
"You won't, if you at least listen and be nice to your brother". He pulled me close and started silently crying while holding me tight.
"I Love You Jonny, I love you so much, the thought of loosing you is just, ugh I can't."
"I love you to and look I'm sorry for yelling you just got me really mad".
"I know I'm sorry I'll try to be better and nicer I guess" I sat up and wiped his tears. Wow first time I've done it to him, and also the first time I saw him cry, he must really mean it.
"look go to the bathroom, clean up and Grey and I will meet you down in the lobby OK?" he nodded and we both got up, we pulled in for a hug and went our ways.

--~20 minutes later~--

Grey Zach And I walked through the doors of the Monorail and took our seats. Zach and Grey in front of me and I sat in the back next to a girl.
"Hi" she told me. She was around my age maybe older and had nice brown red hair with skin an amazing white color with a few freckles here and there, with outstanding eyes, a mix of hazel gray and blue.
"I'm Jennifer but you can call me Kitty" She held out her hand to me and I smiled and shook her hand.
"Hey Kitty I'm Jonathan but you can call me Jonny that's with no H by the way". She giggled and the monorail started running. Kitty and I continued our conversation. I learned that she was born in Ireland but then moved and grew up in America, California to be exact. She was here with her dad and brother for a getaway. Zach turned around and decided to join in as we got closer to the valley.
"Oh Kitty this is my uh boyfriend Zach" Zach smiled and greeted her. Zach and kitty started talking for a while. Then I got the sudden urge to pee.
"Hey excuse me I'm gonna see if they have a bathroom on this thing i need to pee" I stood up and started walking through the people saying "excuse me" or "sorry" if I hurt someone. Someone pushed me and I gasped as I was thrown into someone who dropped some books. I gasped.
"I am so sorry I did not mean that!" I said as I started picking up the books.
"No It's fine really". A slightly deep voice said and I saw a tan skinned hand grab two of the books. I looked up and saw a man who was a nice tan with hair as black as coal and dark brown eyes. He looked at me with a smile.
"I'm James, you are?" I handed him his books.
"Jonny". He smiled.
"Nice to meet you"
"Yea I'm so sorry was looking for a bathroom and someone pushed me" he chuckled and I laughed confused.
"It's alright really" The monorail announcer said:
"OK folks well looks like we're about to arrive at our last stop, Gyrosphere valley so please start gathering your things and please check your seat before departing" I sighed.
"Well I guess I'll see you around Jonny" i nodded and smiled.
"Guess we will, bye" I nervously walked back to Zach.
"Did you find a bathroom?" He asked. I shook my head without answering.
"Hey is everything okay?" I nodded.
"Yea fine everything is fine!" The train stopped and we got close to the doors which slid open and led us to the Ride station. A huge line was already there so we hurried and showed our wristbands to the security who took us to the front. Of course people weren't so happy but eh, who cares. The whole way There Grey was rambling about DNA and how it stays preserved in bones.
"So now even if the sap goes dry they'll still be able to-"
"Stop" Zach said and i pulled his arms. we got to the front and a group of girls got in the Gyrospheres that were there. I noticed that there was only two seats.
"Zach I don't think they have Three seats. You can ride with Grey". I looked at him. He was gonna say something but I interrupted him.
"No Zach you need to spend time with him".The next Gyrosphere arrived and people exited. I pushed Zach with his brother.
"Go I'll be fin I can get in the next one". Zach and Grey got in and buckled up. The Gyrosphere left as they turned and waved goodbye, I waved back.
"Enjoy the ride" The worker said unenthusiastically. The phone rang and he answered.
"Hello?....What? No way are you serious?" I looked confused as he hung up pulled out a book and said.
"Uh sorry guys the ride is closed!" Everyone began to whine and complain and I just looked confused.
"You need to head back to the station, get to the main road and remain there" He read directly from the books. The yells of the people started to sound angrier.
"Come on guys i just work here" He said as fear ran through me.
"Um excuse me?" I asked and he looked down.
"Yea?"
"Why is the ride closed?"
"Code 19"
"Whats that?"
"Asset out of containment"