Chapter 14- Clash of the Titans

~~~ DOUBLE UPDTE JUST BECAUSE!! first part is in third person~~~

Claire ran rapidly through the long halls of the park. She brought up a radio and tried to call Lowery hoping he was still here.

"Lowery you still there?" She said talking and running.

"Yea I'm still here!" He replied from the control room.

Lowery was all alone at his desk.

"I need you to open Paddock 9!" Claire shouted into the radio.

Lowery opened up the screen to Paddock nine and then looked at the cameras in disbelief as Claire arrived to the back gate of Paddock nine.

"Paddock nine are you serious?" He asked Claire.

Claire stood impatiently waiting, she heard roars and gunshots from a distance and looked back at Main Street. She pulled it up closer seeing that the gates weren't opening.

"Damnit Lowery be a man and do something for once in your life!" She said angrily at him.

Lowery sighed and said to himself.

"Why'd you have to make it personal?" He looked down and back up again.

Then he exhaled and pushed the open button. A loud beep sounded and the gate began opening. Claire opened the flare that was in her hands and stood there as the gate slowly opened. Suddenly she heard another flare open up beside her. She looked over and saw A body covered in sweat and blood smiling at her. He face shocked in disbelief.

"Two flares, double the attention" Jonny said.

She smiled and then looked back. The gate was fully open. The lights from outside cast a shadow in the paddock. Large thundering footsteps got closer. Claire and Jonny saw a larger body getting closer out of the cage. The light slowly revealing a large snout and brown scaly skin. Claire and Jonny began backing up. The dinosaur stepped out slowly. Her large yellow eyes staring at then intently. Claire and Jonny started running towards Main Street. The Dinosaur opened its jaws and let out a loud familiar roar.

~~~Zach's P.O.V~~~

Indominus's claw shot forward and I dragged Grey closer to me. Indominus's middle claw hooked onto his pouch on his waist and started pulling him out. Owen and I grabbed him and pulled him back. We struggled as Grey let out a few tears. I lost Jonny I'm not loosing my brother. I said to myself. I lunged forward and unbuttoned his pack. Then her hand stopped. We looked out and saw two flares being thrown at her. She pulled her arm out as another loud roar sounded. I stood up and saw the tyrannosaurus roaring at Indominus as the Spinosaurus's bones scattered everywhere. I looked over at Claire as she layer on the floor. Then beside her lay a familiar set of clothes. Tears swelled in my eyes and I gasped. My heart kept with joy as I realized that it was Jonny. Indominus roared interrupting me and getting my attention. The T-Rex stood proud and tall in front of her. Indominus roared at the Rex. Claire down right under Rexy's foot and Jonny beside her.

~Jonny's P.O.V~

I looked up at the two titans roaring defensively at each other. I looked down and saw Zach's looking at me. My breath hitched as we locked eye contact. The T-Rex stomped closer the Indominus and Indominus closer the Rex. Indominus was changing her vocal ranges to try and mimic the Rex's roars. They lunged at each other as Rexy bit into her neck dragging her up and throwing her around. Indominus clawed at her but failed. Rexy's tail swung into a lamp post and threw it down as sparks flew. Indominus and Rexy kept biting and clawing at each other with loud roars. Claire and I stood up and started walking towards Owen and Zach and Grey. Indominus clawed at the Rex and then bit beneath her neck and threw her down, knocking Claire and I down. The Rex roared in pain. We ran to a rock and sat behind it and watched Indominus grab Rexy by the throat and drag her a bit. She then threw her head into a building, the one Zach was in. Owen looked at Claire as we booth shouted in panic.

"RUN!" Indominus pulled her out and then picked her up only to throw her back down.

Owen and the kids ran across the road. The Rex laying on the floor let out a loud cry of pain. I grabbed Zach and hugged him tight. He hugged me back just as tight. We saw the Rex on the floor. Indominus's stalked over and then the Rex fell, too weak to fight anymore, tears streaming down my face as I thought of Indominus winning. She put one hand over her head holding her down and one at the shoulder to keep her in place. I hid my face in Zach's chest not wanting to look as Indominus was going in for the final bite. I cried a bit but then everything stopped when we heard the roars of a raptor. I looked up towards the Innovation Center and saw Blue running towards Indominus with a loud roar.

Blue jumped onto Indominus's back and Indominus thrashed around not able to grab her. She roared loudly sounding extremely pissed off. Then out of no where the Rex shoots up and grabs Indominus ny the neck bringing her down. Then the Rex drags her up and throws her into a building, fire smoke and sparks flying everywhere. We start to follow them from inside a store. Blue crashes through the glass wall and then stands back up. She wiggles around and roaring runs back into the battle. We make it to the other side. The Rex now has dominated Indominus.

The Rex thrashes her tail and jaws on Indominus Blue claims at her back. Indominus is bloody and full of glass and metal. The T-Rex throws her around in a tight jaw clamp. Indominus swings her head around and throws blue off again. Blue simply shakes it off and runs back, this time the T Red throws her into metal bars. The Indominus stands up weakly as blue and Rexy stare at her. She roars and then rushes at the Rex. Rexy moves out of the way and Indominus falls. The T-Rex grabs Indominus by the neck, brings her up and forcefully slams her to the ground. Indominus is too weak to fight back and blood rushes from her wounds. Blue keeps Biting chucks of her skin off and clawing deeper.

Indominus seems dead but still moans and groans in agony, the T-Rex grabs her tail. Drags her slowly to the edge of a large pool, the Mosasaurs tank. She drops the tail and looks at Indominus. Blue looks at the Rex and then jumps off of Indominus. Rexy grabs her tail and with a lot of force picks her up and throws her in the water. The splashes of water jumping onto the cement. The T-Rex starts breathing deeply. She turns to look at Blue as Bluee looks at her. It's over...everything is calm.

  The T-Rex is about to leave when Indominus shoots back out of the water and clamps her jaws the Rexy's leg. The T-Rex falls with a loud roar. All of us including Blue are shocked and terrified. Indominus climbs out of the tank and stands over the Rex. Her eyes a bright glowing red. Indominus roars loudly opening her mouth widely. Out of the water leaps the mosasaur. The mosasaurs bites down on Indominus. Indominus falls and the Mosasaurs drags her back, Indominus claws and struggle to lever the grasp but it's too late. The mosasaurs throws her up and let's her go. Indominus flies over the water with a roar. She almost lands in the water before the Mosasaurs jumps back out biting down on her stomach and dragging her into the water for good.the water calms down as the T-Rex stands up slowly and weakly.

The Rex looks at blue then at us. She roars quietly and then walks off. Blue looks back at Owen and the. Owen shakes his head and Blue runs off as well. We all walk out as I grab Zach's hand. We walk out shaking and breathing deeply as we stand in the middle of Main Street, the lights showing the destruction left behind from the battle. Blue lets out one last roar before disappearing into the night. Zach and I hug and then I Hug Grey and then Claire and then Owen.

"I thought you were dead!" Zach tells me.

"Yea so did I!"

"What happened?"

"Well the last thing I remember was seeing Indominus and that's it," I reply.

Zach pulls me in close and hugs me and then kisses me repeatedly.

"God I love you so fucking much. Don't scare me like that again please!" He said.

I looked at him and saw tears.

"Zach, I won't ever leave you, remember I will always find you and you will always find me." He looked at me and smiled.

"And you did"...

~~~ALMOST OVER THERE IS LITERALLY ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT! What did you think of the surprise I added??? And the ending I changed it up a bit...idk how was it? Was it too short? Too rushed? Idk but I'm so freaking proud right now cause I've never finished a story but this one I did!!! Ugh can't wait till you guys ready the ending! COMMENT SHARE VOTE~~~