11: ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ

Chenle's eyes fluttered open as the first rays of morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a soft glow across the room. For the first time in what felt like ages, he had slept deeply and peacefully. He stirred slowly, stretching his limbs and savoring the rare comfort of a restful night.

As he shifted, he became aware of the warmth surrounding him. He looked down and found himself cocooned in Jisung's embrace. Jisung had one arm draped protectively over Chenle's shoulders, and Chenle was nestled snugly against his chest. The steady rise and fall of Jisung's breathing was calming, and the warmth radiating from his body was incredibly soothing.

Chenle blinked, taking in the sight before him. Jisung's face was relaxed and serene, his features softened in sleep. A strand of hair had fallen across his forehead, and his lips were curved into a gentle smile, giving him an almost angelic appearance. The comfort Chenle felt in Jisung's embrace was profound, a stark contrast to the restlessness that had plagued him the previous night.

Chenle carefully adjusted his position, careful not to wake Jisung. He traced a finger lightly along Jisung's arm, feeling the warmth and solidity of his friend. The sensation was like being wrapped in a soft, protective cocoon, a stark contrast to the empty space he had felt without Brownie.

He marveled at how serene and peaceful Jisung looked in his sleep, and a soft smile spread across Chenle's face. The anxiety and loneliness he had felt in the previous days seemed like a distant memory, replaced by a comforting sense of security and friendship. Jisung's embrace had provided him with a sense of stability and warmth that he hadn't realized he needed so badly.

Thank you, Jisung,❞ Chenle whispered softly, his voice barely audible. ❝You really helped me last night.❞

As he spoke, he leaned in closer, resting his head against Jisung's chest. The rhythmic beat of Jisung's heart beneath his ear was soothing, like a gentle lullaby that guided him back into a state of calm. Chenle's gratitude was palpable, and he felt a deep sense of appreciation for his friend's kindness.

With a final, contented sigh, Chenle snuggled closer into Jisung's embrace, his body relaxing completely into the warmth and security of the hug. The comfort he felt was so profound that he found himself drifting back to sleep almost immediately. His breaths grew steady and even as he nestled further into the cocoon of Jisung's arms.

Jisung stirred slightly, his hold on Chenle tightening reflexively as he sensed the movement. A faint, sleepy murmur escaped his lips, but he remained blissfully unaware of Chenle's soft, heartfelt words.

Chenle closed his eyes once more, allowing himself to be enveloped by the warmth and comfort of Jisung's presence. The worries and anxieties of the past few days seemed to dissolve in the embrace of friendship and warmth. As he slipped back into a peaceful slumber, he felt a profound sense of contentment, knowing he had Jisung who cared so deeply and was there for him when he needed it the most.

⸻🧸
Vote and comment <3

[Unedited]