Chapter three continued : Are we there yet ?

..........................

CONTINUED,

Mind away from the erotic fantasy of jack and Isobel , My mind starts to fixate on the never ending crowd that swarm the airport, people saying there last goodbyes, running, walking , and some even just stood there in my way trying to make my anger arise.

"Stupid morons!"

I let my eyes wander around trying to find a good way out ,

I never thought getting out of the airport would be harder then checking in !

On that note Jack tapped on my shoulder , huffing 'n' puffing,

" HE.Y .. Sll.o,w down will you ! , I can't keep up"

jeez , whats it going to take to get through to this loon,

" Look , Not to be awful or anything but Just because we are going to the same place doesn't make it alright for you to follow my exact movement and follow me round like a lost puppy"

Wish he was lost right now.

His eyes soon tumbled to floor in disappointment, That sorta made me sorry for the dude,

"Oh, i guess you could walk with me to the meeting point , but after that your on your own , 'k' ?"

He gave me half a smile , Guess that means he was only half grateful, but yet again i was only half sorry for him , my bad .

"what is your problem with me ! First you almost knock me over , then apologise ,then give me all this crap on the plane , just now you were lost in conversation with me about the air lady person"

I stopped him right in his tracks before he could go any further.

"first of all , i don't have a problem , i was expecting to be traveling alone , Second of all , i always apologise for anything that may happen to be my fault , and finally!  I was thinking about 'Isobel' my self right when you asked me if i noticed her , I'm obviously going to reply , Im a very nosey girl ! "

Never mind the confusion in his eyes , i was sorta starting to confuse myself

??

"Ok then, You can be that way , Nut when you need me the most , and when you meet someone there is ALWAYS a time when you need them , you know were to find me !"

I could honestly see the truth in him , it  was kinda sweet, makes me feel quite bad ,maybe i have been a little hard on the dude , He hasn't really done anything wrong...apart from annoy me on the plane

but thinking back he was only nervous of flying.

"I'm sorry , i have been a little hard on you , I can't explain myself"

The look on his horrified face told me he wasn't expecting that from me , maybe i should start to be a little nice , im not normally an evil person.

"thats ok , c'mon .. i guess this coach with 'Summer camp' written on it is our transportation"

I let off a slight smile and headed towards the coach , which quite shockingly was empty! no que's  nobody on board.

Apart form one girl , she had blond hair cut to her shoulders , black streaks dripping down her hairline with what looks like a feather , i couldn't really make out what her face looked like as her hair was sprung accross her face .

The girl didnt seem to move an inch as we boarded the coach it looked as though she was asleep , very creepy , untill she shot her head up and gave 'us' a long glance , her head followed us to our seats before returning to its lifeless state .

Jack gave me a quick nudge and gave me a hand gesture that pointed out that he thought she was crazy , i couldn't help but chuckle.

as i eyed the coach a little i noticed a screen located at the front , scrolling accross it was letters that read out ,

'You will reach your destination in approx 4 hours 23 minutes'

this scrolled across the screen continuously

I could feel this was going to be a long journey and could already here my brain asking the hateful question,

"ARE WE THERE YET ? "