Chapter nine : Company

A/N:

So guys , the last chapter Was From the new addition to my book , Jenna-Jayde ,You will Get to know her as JJ , the last chapter was  her POV  And described Her and her whereabouts , As you have prob guessed It was her that was heading To the circus ground's As it mentioned In the last chapter , so by now you will have guessed it was her who appeared from the corn Scaring the hell out of our fun trio Gemma, Jack and Ria ,

things are about to get good :)

Hope you enjoy it :)

Pj=D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gemma's POV:

As I sit on the ground , mouth Covered by Psycho Bitch's hand , I stare in confusion as to what stands before me, Nothing other than a young sweet brown haired Tramp.

I say 'Young' i mean around my age , And i say 'Tramp' i mean better looking than i am !

Her long curly brown locks Sway in The night breeze Her freckles are covering her face and arms due to the summer sun That were having and the most bluest diamond eyes i have ever seen  stare at me .

Drawn on her face was pure Anger , no .. wait... pure ... Fear?

Now realising that this Girl (Tramp) Was in fear of something i awoke from my dazed state just in time for her to yell....

"OMGG , RIA."

On that note i quickly glanced up to ria who was hovering above my head , her hand still intact to my mouth , Her face dropped , Now it was her turn for her face to become angry , this action set alarm bells of in my mind , Why is Ria angry ? Did she know this Girl ? Dislike this Girl ? If she does , i will instantly become her biggest fan !

On another level This girl ,, oops i mean Tramp, could be someone that we were avoiding , omg , Is she going to kill us ? I doubt it  , I could take this ninny ,

"Bring it on Tramp "

I half yelled this statement out loud causing all attention to now be drawn to me ! great , Ria thinks I'm the one who's Daft and Jack is looking at me as if i have turned into Ria ,

" I, i . I'm Sorry , I thought she was going to kill me.. u..us ! "

Jack suddenly Gripped my hand tight , just as i did with him a few second before , I guess my words shook him a little bit , and he too was now thinking of the possibility of this Girl been the enemy.

I stared into his eyes , the more i did the calmer i felt, Nothing could hurt me now , Apart from my own thoughts ! Yes ! I was now staring at Jack Knowing he wouldn't Be thinking the same as i am right now , That i just want to pin him to the ground , Tie him up And have my way with him , Naughty thought's  i know ! So sue me ! That instant i just wanted Him to like me back , But why would he ? After all i did to him ! how evil i was to him !  i tried to make things right by sitting with him on the coach but he hadn't made any sort of sign that tells me he likes me back .

I suddenly start to Feel my eyes Fill up With salty tears , But I didnt have time to cry as Ria thankfully Distraced me From my thoughts.

"JJ , What the hell are you doing here ? I told you not to move ! "

JJ ? SO that's the broads name ?  Why was Ria calling her name ? Did she know her ? I quickly Stood To my feet whilst Removing Rias Hand from my face ! Yes , i was multitasking , I am after all a lady , I Chuckled to myself in my mind at the thought of me being a lady , I'm far from it !

"You know her ?  Why the hell didn't you tell us you were with someone ? Who is she ?"

I was now talking too fast that i almost didn't understand what i said myself !

RiA Gave me a quick glance with her evil eyes and stood up and Walked passed me , I swear i could see steam coming from her ears ,

" Ria , She here , Isobel Is here . Sh shh..She found me ! "

JJ Was now quivering, Her lip was starting to tremble, she was now bent over panting , I guess she ran here , Well i would if Isobel was chasing me , Wait ,WHAT ? ISOBEL HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS!

"ISOBEL " I yelled

"Where is she "

I was crouched back on the floor with my arms Rested around around jacks Waist , Isobel ,Jeez , If shes anything Like Ria said she is then i don't want to be here waiting for her to come !

" HOW ?" Ria asked in a fast pacey tone

" Did you go out of the Cabin ? What have you done ! "

I saw Ria slap her hand against her head  and sigh.

JJ then  Ran up to Ria and Gripped her shoulders

"She didn't see me come here ! I didn't leave the cabin ! i swear I looked out of the window And she was there ! Staring at me ! I don't know how she found me please believe me, please"

She then Remover her hand form Rias Body , i think she realised Ria didn't like been touched , Or maybe it was the fact Ria was giving her the death glare , looking backwards and forwards from jj's face and her hands.

"YOu best sleep here tonight , I'll figure something out Tomorrow , God this has screwed all my plans up ! "

And with that Ria took her self away form us and laid down were she had been sleeping last night , In that spooky fun fair house thing.

JJ just stood there with her face down on the ground , Tears Streaming out of her eyes, She didn't even wipe them , Her arms were just straddled beside her ,dangling , Kind of reminded me of a rope swing , Very random Gemma , Very random.

"SHal we say someting? I think i should go over there , Jack wisperd silently in my ear.

IS he Bonkers ? Why would you do that you don't even know the girl!

"Errrm , I dont dont know" I stammered , Damn ! I should have gone and said what i was thinking !

Jack suddenly ripped his eyes away from mine God dammit , I was starting to enjoy that, which was crazy at a time like this,  He reached her and paused , not knowing what to say he just raised his arm and swung it around her and pulling her to him, she let out a big Cry of relief and sat her head down against him ,

"TART"

I mumbled to myself whilst walking away with a Huge Feeling of jealousy !