Chapter 63

" TO MAR JAO " she shouted pushing him all at once.

" Print it in your mind Mr Anirudh Roy Choudhary I am never leaving you. I am never going to leave you. main khushi khushi khudko aapke andhere mein khone ko taiyaar hun agar mujhe kisi aur ki roshni ko apnana pad gaya to. "

" kya chahiye tumhe " he asked gritting his teeth in anger

" aap " she replied with a soft voice that shocked him to the core .

He stilled.

His heart skipped several beats.

" aap chahiye ho mujhe. Suna aapne AAP. Sar rakhne ke liye aapka kandha aur dam todne ke liye aapki baahein. Yeh chahiye mujhe. De payenge aap "

Yes! He wanted to say yes to the girl who was clinging to him since he poured out his past in front of her. She sobbed so hard into his chest for hours as if she was reliving each moment of his pain he has gone through. His each tears were pouring down from her eyes. He didn't wanted her to go through the pain but somewhere in the corner of his heart he felt immense gratefulness for the girl who loved him to an extent to feel his pain.

When Anirudh felt like he was in love it was the moment when Saudamini walked into the room with beauty that will put shame in the Angels of heaven, twirling the single strand of hair.

His heart fluttered whenever Saudamini laughed at his silliest joke. He felt immense pleasure whenever she dressed up for him.

But his heart never stopped seeing Saudamini. It only happened when he locked gaze with the innocent brown orbs battling for her life in the forest.

He often thought about the girl who came into his life unexpectedly and it filled him with never ending guilt as he was married. He thought he was married to the love of his life and thinking about another girl felt like a sin.

But who knew the sin he thought will be his life one day.

And who knew the girl he thought is a headache is his long lost love from childhood who came to the world just for him.

Fate?

Destiny?

What ever you call it. He was only meant to be hers and now he's rightfully there where he belongs.

In the arms of the girl who loved him with other worldly passion.

" Bas bhi karo Bondita. Saare ganga jamuna agar yahi baha dogi to asli ganga jamuna mein baadh aajaegi. " He spoke patting her head which rested on his chest while she cried endlessly.

" Ek aur baar majaak kiya na muh tod dungi aapka. " She lifted her head and threatened with glassy eyes and running nose.

Anirudh chuckled while wiping the snot of her nose with his thumb lightly .

" Mera muh tod diya to bacchon ki shakal acchi nahi hogi, sochlo madam. Mujhe mera beta aur beti ek dum hoor jaise dikhne chahiye. Beauty contest main first aani chahiye meri beti aur mere bete ko Dev Anand ko competition dena hai. Jab wo kaale suit mein jaaye to ladkiyan behosh honi chahiye. Ab meri shakal bigad gayi to kaise...sundar banenge? Ab tum to banda-matlab mendha-ouch "

" Bandar? Mendhak? College mein miss fresher aur miss farewell dono main hi bani thi. " She said with confidence and fake anger, punching his chest.

" Kyunki tum apni class mein akeli ladki thi. HA " he said teasing her and ended up making her smile.

When she started laughing he took her face in his hands and rested his forehead against hers. She sighed and brought her hands up to his face.

" Mere liye aansu bahane ki koi jarurat nahi hai. "