Chapter 62

" Please please please " Bondita tried hard, blinking her puppy eyes towards him but as usual he was a hard nut to crack.

" Nahi Bondita, tum kuch aur karne ko kehti to main mana nahi karta par yeh main nahi kar sakta " he said not even looking at her and only focused on his file.

" Sirf samaan hi to set karna hai"

It's been two weeks since the operation. It was found out that Binoy had blockage in two of his heart arteries. The operation was successfully completed but they kept him in observation for two weeks. As he had no one to take care of, Trilochan made a decision to take back Binoy to the haveli permanently. Despite his protests against the decision he had to come back to the haveli. Anirudh was unusually quiet about the decision and didn't make any fuss about it.

It's true that Anirudh hates his father but not as much as everyone thinks. He is not that cruel to leave him alone at the hospital and stop his family from taking care of him. He had his share of personal issues with him but not his family. But still he didn't forget the words he said in the past and the deeds he did. It's the sole reason he doesn't want to face him.

" Main jaanta hun tum kya karne ki koshish kar rahi ho par yeh kaam nahi karne wala " he said stiffly, further disappointing her. But it didn't last long though when a mischievous idea popped up in her mind.

" Koi baat nahi ek aur cheez bhi hai shayad wo kaam aajaye" she said coming closer to him.

He turned to her with an amused expression and sure his eyes screamed that i would like to see you try. He leaned on the bookshelf behind him and crossed his arms, waiting for her for what she was up to .

She stopped just a breath away from him with a seductive glint in her eyes. She placed a tip of her finger on his crossed arms and let them fall to his sides. Anirudh swore that the glint in her eyes were making him weak in the knees. His breath hitched when her hands came into contact with his chest. His heart started to hammer under her finger tips. It became more difficult to breathe when she started to play with his shirt buttons.

Black was one of the best colours that suits on him. It was a Sunday, he didn't have to be at work. He don't know why he decided to put one of his old shirt which he used to wear with suspenders. The black shirt and khaki pants fitted on him perfectly but it was little tight around his biceps as they grew with time. Bondita was drooling over him since he put that outfit. Several things came to her mind Which were not innocent at all. If he wasn't so damn stubborn about the proposal thing, they would have done something from her fantasy by now.

Maybe she should do it herself.

She lazily swirled her finger around his button and with the speed of sloth, she opened few buttons catching him by shock. The three buttons were enough to put her hand through his shirt and placing her palm on his bare chest. He shuddered under her touch and she likes it very much. She looked at him through her lashes and.... his eyes were closed with soft ecstacy, pleasure he never found before.

Satisfaction crashed into her motivating her to take things further. She lazily rubbed her finger on the center of his chest and the next moment her lips replaced her finger. He arched his back and threw his head back. He clutched the shelf behind him tightly feeling something that set fire on his body.

It didn't end though.

She placed another kiss on his chest, and then another and one more again. He was having hard time controlling himself when she was doing wonders to his body. Her palm brushed against his stiff nipple. He gasped soundlessly at the touch but she didn't stop with her torturing and placed one of the most sensual kisses in the history of kisses right there on his nipple.