promo

if you guys don't want me to quit i request you please ......please tell me in the comments what do you think about this promo ahead and follow me for updates .

papers were slammed on the table . it echoed through the entire study . 

" table par divorce papers rakhe hein . padhlo , sign karlo karwai ke baad main tumhara transfer delhi ko karwadunga . chaho to swati ke liye bhi kuch intejaam karwa dunga " he ignored her presence and continue to look through his files . 

she stood there with the papers in her hand unable to comprehend what he said but she came to sensed and boldly questioned him " aur apki jimmedari ka kya ?" 

he looked up for a second and then returned to his file " wahi nibha raha hun " 

she looked at him for few seconds , lost in thought and then she threw the papers back on the table and loudly fearlessly spoke " nahi "

he turned to her taken aback " kya kaha tumne " he asked even after he heard it right 

" maine kaha nahi " she said looking into his eyes " main apko divorce nahi de sakti " 

a cruel smile touched his lips . he chuckled darkly " to tum bhi waisi hi ho jaisi wo thi "

" apko jo samajh na hai samajh lijiye par main nahi jaungi "

" kya chahiye tumhe " he asked gritting his teeth in anger 

" aap " she replied with soft voice that shocked him to the core . 

.........

" bahu kahan hai Anirudh " trilochan asked worriedly 

" mujhe kya pata kahan hai ? " he asked nonchalantly . 

" HUMNE PUCHA KAHAN HAI "

" CHALIGAYI WOH . SAMJHE AAP c..chali gayi " Anirudh yelled in return knowing he was the reason she was gone 

Trilochan sat there aghast with a hand on his heart and worry in his eyes .

 Anirudh was on the way to return to his room but he stopped at the door which always haunted him . he slowly opened the door and saw every corner was screaming her memory . the sweet melody she always hummed . the chims of the anklets , the clank of her bangles . her barrister degree proudly hanging on the wall . a photo of her smiling face which he never got to see in his presence . he took a step towards the bed but stumbled with something . when he look down he realized it was the same bag filled with money he offered her to go away from their lives . 

" Bondita " it came out like a vulnerable whisper , then he slammed shut  the door ran at the speed of the wind to find her . because if he didn't he will never forgive himself .

..........

" p-par aap to m-mujhse naftrat kart-te the na " she asked with a vulnerable and trembling voice , lying in the hospital bed ,so weak  and fragile that it hurts to move a single muscle .  

" tumse koi bhi nafrat nahi karpayega Bondita , main bhi nahi  " he spoke in a small voice with a tiny smile on his face .  for the first time in six months of their marriage he took her name so softly and lovingly  that it gave her hope , hope for the beautiful future she always dreamt of ...with him . 

these are from the upcoming chapters . sneak peak for the upcoming plots and i promise to post regularly if you guys promise to respond with your precious words .