chapter 7

" hey bhagwaan itna mehnga " Bondita loudly exclaimed seeing the price of the dress . while Swati grinned seeing the dress on her . she was determined to make her friend get out of the misery . she was determined on the mission to find a suitable man for her who will treasure her to  death . 

she took up the dress again placing it on her , she smiled internally . " han to tu konsa paise kharch kar rahi hai main kar rahi hun na tu araam se le " 

" p-par " Swati glared at her to shut her up . 

she brought the dress for Bondita along with some make up things . 

" ab sabji mandi chalte hain sabjiyan khatam ho gayi thi " Bondita suddenly said pulling her to the another lane .

The bazaar sprawled across a dusty, sun-soaked square, where the air was thick with the scent of spices and the symphony of voices echoed through the narrow alleyways. It was a sensory overload, a kaleidoscope of colors, sounds, and fragrances.

Vendor stalls stretched as far as the eye could see, displaying a dizzying array of goods. Brightly woven textiles billowed like sails in the breeze, their intricate patterns and vivid hues catching the eye of passersby. Copper pots and pans gleamed under the intense sun, casting reflections that danced on the ground. Further down the labyrinthine aisles, a blacksmith pounded molten metal into shape, sending sparks into the sky. The rhythmic clanging of his hammer provided a percussive backdrop to the market's bustling chorus. Nearby, a potter molded clay into exquisite vessels, while children watched in fascination, their faces smeared with the colorful treats they had just bought from a nearby sweet shop.

she spotted the vegetable market which started at the end of the bajar . she was walking slowly feeling the positive hustle bustle of the bajar , smelling different types of fragrance that made her nose itch . she suddenly heard swati's squeal , before she could turn she felt the grip on her wrist tightening and she was pulling with it . they stopped at the bangle's shop where different colors of bangles attracted the attention of women . now the squeal made sense . she turned to see her friend who was already digging through many colors . she chuckled and saw her face glow with happiness . she looked at the rounds of glass bangles . 

The beauty of glass bangles, with their myriad colors and exquisite craftsmanship, is a sight to behold. Each bangle is a small work of art, a delicate and dazzling expression of creativity and tradition. Glass bangles come in a kaleidoscope of hues that seem to have been borrowed from the very palette of nature. There are deep sapphire blues that mirror the endless expanse of the ocean, fiery reds that evoke the passionate intensity of a sunset, and emerald greens that echo the lushness of a tropical rainforest. These colors are rich and vibrant, like a burst of joy frozen in time.

she picked up a dozen of red ones and slowly slid into her wrists . they contrasted beautifully against her white skin . the combination of snow and a red rose as always was a sight to behold . she moved her wrist , the bangles crankled satisfied with the sounds she smiled . 

" ayyee hayee  hum diladein yeh chudiyan " a rough voice spoke from her side .

her gaze turned to the side along with her friend's . she realized the voice came out from a man who was smoking cigarettes beside the stall along with his friends . it was clear as crystal that they were dangerous goons . Swati fumed in anger , about to give them a lesson but was stopped by Bondita . she looked into her eyes and sensed her fear . she groaned and released her wrist from her hold . 

" sirf tu bol rahi hai issi liye rok rahi hun khudko " she took Bondita's wrist and started walking .

" aree aree kahan jaa rahi ho hamein bhi saath leke chalo " the men followed her from behind . she paced faster in fear . " akeli ladkiyon ka jana thik nahi hai chalo hum chod dete hein " she sensed one of the goon was touching her hair , she yanked away his hand and continued to walk. her heart was racing with fear , she felt like crying  .