promo

Hey guys this is the promo i was talking about. I hope this will interest you . I'm seeing the lack of votes and comments and it is demotivating me. I'll stop writing both of the stories if this continues. It's your choice now

" chod usse "his voice steady but dark. His eyes pouring lava like anger. He looked like Shiva's virbhadra form who was at the peak of destruction.

A cruel smirk tipped his lip upwards " chod dun tch tch mann nahi kar raha " he gripped Bondita harder. Her kohl clad eyes were full with fear and tears. Her lips trembling, body shuddering. In that moment if she wished something that was one and only death. She would  die rather than marrying this disgusting man who wants to cage her.

Suddenly his arms loosening and he pushed her forward. She stumbled.
" le chod dia "

she didn't waste any second . She ran and ran, fighting against the wind. She ran for life. The red chunri secured on her hair couldn't handle the force of air and went freely in the air lastly falling on the ground. Without any hesitation she crashed against Anirudh's chest. Wounding arms around him so tightly as if she was clinging to life in the home of death.

Emotions flickered within his heart. His face remained stoic and neutral. The girl sobbing on his chest was doing something to him. The center of his chest was beginning to ache. He subconsciously placed a hand on her back then sliding upwards to her head because he knew the girl needs comfort . Arms around him tightened instantly.

" chod to diya maine barrister babu magar ab kya hoga iska. Mujhse to bachgayi yeh magar duniya walon se kon bachaega ? Jaante nahi akeli ladki ke saath kaisa salookh kiya jata hai. Usse kis kis naam se pukara jata hai. Ab tak toh pure culcutte ko pata chal gaya hoga isse maine chuya hai. Yeh meri rakh-"

Anirudh roared " agar ek shabd bhi age kaha to kehne layak nahi bachega "

He laughed like a maniac his expression momentarily changed to an innocent one " tch main kaha keh raha hun yeh to saari duniya kahegi. Aurtein dhikkarengi aur mard.... Tum to jaante ho har raat iske saath... "

Bondita clung harder thinking about his words. Her breathing labored .
" kon khyaal rakhega iska, kiske paas jayegi yeh ? Isse accha isse mere paas chod do kamse kam mera naam to rahega "

" tere paas chodun aur tu kya karega iske saath " Anirudh gritted his teeth.

" wahi jo har mard karta hai apni biwi ke saath " he said darkly , voice filled with lust.

Anirudh couldn't handle it anymore. he pushed Bondita a little harshly. she stumbled with shock Then he grabbed her hand tightly and pulled her with him. he heads towards him with fast pace. Anirudh didn't stopped until he was face to face with that man. He pulled Bondita to his front so she was now between him and that man .

" isse tu choon bhi nahi payega " he declared loudly pointing a finger at him.

" kyun? " he asked with a smirk

Anirudh's eyes landed on the scattered sindoor on the floor and without a second thought he took a pinch and smudged her hairline with it.

" kyunki yeh meri patni hai " he yelled