Chapter 43

baat karo mujhse jaan .....pleasee "

Anirudh was desperate more than he was worried . He knew that whatever going in her mind wasn't right . He had suicidal thoughts when Saudamini left him , when he got to know about the abortion . He thought his whole life just crumbled in front of him . He lost every woman of his life . He got so lonely...and tired . 

Tired of not getting a touch of love , touch of joy , touch of softness . 

And he got all of these with her . 

A man always longed for a woman's touch . In every stage of his life ...a man always craved a woman beside her . A mother who cared for him , from whom he was born .  A sister with whom he fights but she always fights against the world for him , A friend ...who always listens to his problems , A companion ..with whom he goes through every trouble in the world ..face every hurdle together . And lastly a daughter ...born from him only to be cherished . 

Somehow she fitted all in the roles . 

आओगे जब तुम, ओ, साजना
अंगना फूल खिलेंगे

She protected him as a mother , took care of him in fever as if he was her baby . She teases him regarding his age and fights with him as a sister would . She fought for him when the men came to their house with the intension of disrespecting her . She always asks him about his day even though she was with him , even though ...she knows he won't tell . She always asks as a friend . She was always with him ...with every problem he faced  as a companion . She always glanced at him with assurance whenever he was about to start a case argument . He pretended to be annoyed but he knew he needed it . Her fingers were always laced with his's whenever his hands were shaking . And the most important ...She gave him the joy of cherishing a daughter , fulfilled his dream of being a girl dad ...even if for a short amount of time ...but she did . 

And after giving him a purpose of living ...jeene ki wajah ...She couldn't just ...be lifeless .

बरसेगा सावन
बरसेगा सावन झूम-झूम के
दो दिल ऐसे मिलेंगे

He was close when he uttered ....those words . But he was closer ...when his forehead dropped to hers , drawing her more closer . He wanted to be closer to her than she was with her own . He subconsciously called her ...jaan  . but that's what she is to him ..and he knows it so well that it was etched in his heart , written across every beat . This girl ...this girl understood his every desperation , his every fight , his every guilt , his every needs , his every thought without even knowing it even at this moment she understood that he needs her and she didn't back away  ...now he want's to know hers . He wants to know every atom of her in her body like a song imprinted in his mind . He wants to know every problems ...every secrets of her which troubles her . 

He felt her lifting her head ..so he did too . And those eyes ..oh the pain in those eyes were making his's clenched shut in pain , with tears . Even now she wiped his tears more than her own . Those eyes which were always adorned with kajal were now surrounded by dark circles and tears . Those eyes which always captivated him ...attracted him even when they were closed .

नैना तेरे कजरारे हैं
नैनों पे हम दिल हारे हैं
अंजाने ही तेरे नैनों ने
वादे किए कई सारे हैं

" sab kuch khatam ho chuka hai " her whisper came out broken " .... ab kuch bacha hi nahi bataane ko " He never knew someone's tone would twist his chest in such painful way . She retreated herself away from him and ran to the door but he was quick enough to grip her arm and turn her swiftly .