Lo siento... te amo pg. 23

My phone suddenly rang.

"Hello po Tita Diane, yes po. She's already awake. We're playing po Tita don't worry po I will take care of her po. Wanna talk to her po?"

I partially cover the speaker of my phone and speak to Tanya.

"Tanya your Mom wants to talk to you come here."

Tanya feel excited all of a sudden.

"Yes, Mom? Yeah, I'm having fun with Ate Nathalie. When are you coming back? No, I don't need anything. Please come back early you left without waking me up Mom."

"Lo siento Tanya my baby Mommy will bring you a present so wait for us, okay?" I heard this over the phone it put a smile on my face.

"Sì Mama. Take care. I will pass the phone to Ate Nathalie na po. See you!"

"Here Ate Nathalie."

"Gracias."

"Hello po Tita Diane. Sige po. Noted po Tita, see you po later."

I hung up the phone call and put the phone on my right side.

"So where are we?"

"With my question Ate hehe."

"Do you find Uncle Rod—"

"Oh! Wait Tanya I forgot to open the window in your room. Let me first open it and will resume. Wait for me."

"But Ate."

I heard Tanya's voice she was trying to stop me from walking towards her room. I know it ruins the game but I need to do it asap. I quickly open the window and welcome the rays of the sun.

"I'm done Tanya wait for me I'm already on my way! Ay wait a minute I will just get my earphones."

I quickly go upstairs which is where my room was and get the earphones in my bag.

"Ate Nathalie you said you will be here shortly but here you are."

"I shouted that I will get my earphones in my room Tanya haven't you heard me?"

"No Ate. I go to the comfort room."

"After I'm done in your room I quickly go to mine."

Tanya looks upset.

"You shouldn't have opened the window of my room."

"Sorry na you know I have to or else dust will stay in your room the whole day and will keep you sneezing nonstop do you want that to happen?"

She pouted while looking at me.

"Of course, I don't want to but where we are? The question I'm asking is...hmm what is that again? Do you—"

"Let me help you, Tanya. You said do you find Uncle Rodrigo..."

"Ah yes, I remember now. Do you find Uncle Rodrigo attractive?"

My jaw drops at the question and my eyes slightly widen.

"Truth or Dare?"

Ala ano pipiliin ko? There's nervousness and excitement in me but I'm also confused about what I should pick. Is it a truth or a dare?!

"T-t-truth. No, d-dare! Wait, wait, wait sige na nga DARE!"

"Ugh, why dare Ate? Just why?! You can always tell me the truth!"

No, I cannot risk my life like this and she's young. My gosh! I don't want to talk about this thing in front of her.

"Ate speak why don't you take the truth?!"

She's kicking her feet now.

"Okay, okay stop kicking. Final decision it's a dare!"

"Ugh, Ate! I don't expect you would say dare."

She's touching her forehead while shaking her head.

"What dare should I ask you to do Ate? Wahhh!"

While Tanya seriously thought of a dare that she would like me to do I just chilled on the other side with my earphones plugged in my ear.

"Hmm... what song should I listen to? Take your time Tanya we still have a lot of time left."

I turn the wifi on and go to an app that plays all of the songs from various artists around the world. Should I pick Bottle Ji band or Tonylets? They both have a good discography anyway. The sun is bright today what should we do kaya outside? Ay, it's almost lunch I should cook our ulam na later.

I peek at Tanya while scrolling on my phone. Seriously? She's having a hard time deciding!

"Ah! I know now Ate whahaha!"

"So what is it?"

"In front of me say to Uncle Rodrigo what makes him attractive in your eyes. How was it, Ate Nathalie?

"¿Qué? I don't want to Tanya it's a big No!"

"Ate! That is our rule. You pick dare so you should do what I've said no cheating and no retreat! This seals our deal."

"You're so smart for an eight-year-old!"

"Bien, I will but you need to wait it's not that easy to do."

"I'm willing to wait po!"

She grin at me and looks so pleased of what he heard. Ano bang gatas ng batang ito bakit ang talino? Awit naman!

"Okay, one loses for me and you're the next Tanya let's continue!"

Tanya agreed to what I said and clapped her hands.

"I'm always ready Ate, let's go!"

The game continued until twelve of the afternoon I won three times, and Tanya lost the second time but she had more wins than I did. We stop when the clock strikes at 1:16 pm. I quickly cooked our food for lunch. It's quite late for lunch, yes. Tanya stopped me several times to stand to prepare our food that's why in the end we ended up both having a late lunch.

While we were eating my phone suddenly rang. It's Tita Diane.

"Hello po Tita Diane. Ano po?!"

I quickly stood at the front door to open it and after a minute Tita Diane's car arrived. I open the door for them.

"Muchas gracias Iha. By the way, I have a great news! Who wants to hear it?

Of course, Tanya raised her hands in the air excitedly.

"¡A mi! Me!"

"We're all going to attend a party! It's not a grand one but it's worth attending to cuz we got the deal! Mr. Iranuz invest in our business!"

I feel like floating, it's overwhelming. Hearing it excites me too. I know how important this deal is for Tito and Tita and now they're having it! With this, their business will bloom more.

"Where is the location of the party Ma?"

"Oh, it's one of the grand hotels around here in Madrid. I heard Franco's family will be there too."

Tanya was shocked by what her Mama said. So do I.

So is Rodrigo will be there too?