𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐄
[forever love]
⁺˚⋆。°✩₊✩°。⋆˚⁺

alicia had finally realised why all the spanish team was over at nicos yesterday, it was two nights before the euros final.

she never kept up with football liked that as it was always pushed on her so much as a kid.

the next day was spent back at their family home. nico was oozing as much words of affirmation that he could before his big game.

he was nervous, as much as he denied it she could easily tell.
they were against england who had somehow managed to win their past two games.

england were a respectful team, very hard working boys but the fans were known to be rowdy meaning the girls had to pay for expensive tickets.

nico left that night to stay at lamines and maria and thalia stayed over at the apartment.

they were excited, but alicia visibly wasnt. she knew how much nico needed this win, to prove to everyone that it doesnt matter how young you are talent is talent.

he played really well against france during the semi finals, while alicia watched from home. lamine scored an absolute worldie just after half time, running up to the camera to mouth.

"habla habla"
[speak now]

so cocky.

his realationship with alex was semi public, the team all knew but the fans didnt. after the game she was spotted sitting on the bench and this sparked the rumours. before she knew it hate flooded into her tiktok and instagram comments, girls claiming 'lamine was theirs'

this led alicia to wonder if life would be easy if her and lamine had ever dated.

regardless of these thoughts her and the girls got ready, they all had spanish national jerseys on and alicia had a signed nico one.

berlin was manic, the colors of red and yellow were everywhere. drunken men sat at the train station singing the national anthem.

thalia, maria and alicia were confident girls but being surrounded by that much men did make them feel slightly uneasy.

and then there was the queue, the an hour and a half queue they had to wait in just to enter the stadium in berlin.

luckily for them they made their way swiftly inside to their seats, they were quite high up but they could see the boys training.

after half time, it was still 0-0. england had played well but it was looking like spain could win. the boys walked off the pitch so anxiously.

spain had subs ready to come on from the 20th minute whereas england only brought on luke shaw at half time. after doing so their defnse became really sloppy, as bellingham was visibly tired.

alicia had gone into the stadium to bring some snacks back for the girls, there was no sign of any goals until the stadium erupted with cheers.

running back toward her seat to see the girls up on their feet cheering she immediately began to celebrate too, awaiting the screen to replay the girl.

she watched eagerly for the replay until it played and it was none other than her brother.
tears filled in the girls eyes as the game resumed to play knowing how proud their parents would be.

soon after, there was another goal. so close to full time alicia began to feel pity for the england team because they had worked so hard.

when the full time whistle blew there was a swarm of red and yellow. it was such an outer world experience. as alicia and the girls counted as families they were permitted to make their way towards the tunnel to congratulate.