𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄

✦

✦ . ⁺ . ✦ .  ⁺ . ✦
stefan salvatore x oc
use hoefler text and black background

-

A PERSON CHANGES, with time. it's nature, that's how life is shaped to be.

but the only thing darker than the night itself, is knowing nothing about one's change. like living life with a blindfold on, not ready to face the light just yet.

but light is the truth, and truth is always darkness. so is it better living life with your eyes closed?

-

❛ lucianna bernard's life was easy coming. despite the issues she faced, which she turned a blind eye on. she was happy, always.

but life was supposed to be tough, she had it coming either way; in both of her lives.

finding out that luci was a witch changed her perspective of the world.

and what came to surprise, is that she was only a witch due to a spell made in her past life.

half a spell.

she was promised to be the most powerful witch by nature.

so on her deathbed, she began casting a spell on herself to bring her back in another lifetime, for her lover. but she couldn't finish it in time.

she'd died before she could. and so only a part of her old self transferred into luci's soul.

which is why a part of luci wasn't exactly hers. no matter what luci would still be part witch,

even if it meant dying once again and coming back to life.

and that would bring mix ups in her current world.

will she finally reunite with her former lover from her past life? or will fate step up and change all of that for her?

and she had no idea what the supernatural world had in store for her. ❜

"she couldn't be, more different than me."