𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐩 .ᐟ

season 2 episode 4

season 2 episode 4

dazzling starlet, bardot reincarnate
well, aren't you the greatest thing to ever exist?
ooh, I care, I care, I care. like ribbons in your hair. my stomach's all in knots, you got the one thing that I want. ❜ - lacy by olivia rodrigo.

MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS.

-

KATHERINE WAS BACK to trying to hurt lucianna's loved ones, or her. and luci saw red.

it was getting beyond ridiculous at how much of a grudge katherine could hold towards the witch.

whatever happened hundreds of years ago, luci didn't even remember. because it wasn't her state of mind, to be able to keep memories she didn't create.

news traveled fast, and soon everyone one of her supernatural friends reached out to her about what happened the previous night.

even damon, who called luci just to make fun of how she would have to follow elena's footsteps and make percy forget.

but she wasn't going to do that. luci had to strip her mother's memory of how she attacked both of her children for the sake of her not going to the mayor or the sheriff.

but percy knew how to keep a secret. that's what she promised them.

he didn't deserve to be lied to.

luci saw pure fear in his eyes, when he saw her throw their mother, who tried to shoot him, across the room with a flick of her hand.

he probably thought their home was a mad house, or a personalized rage room.

-

ELENA AND LUCI sat quietly researching what they
could find that could be to use, in the mystic grill.

the witch claimed that she was practically useless, so elena let her join.

peace and quiet cloaked their little atmosphere, in the midst of the loud noises around them.

before damon came and popped their bubble of serenity.

elena gasped at his sudden appearance, but luci had already felt the presence of the vampire from afar. feeling of death entering the grill made her sense a vampire close by.

"what do you want?" elena retorted.

"so this is where you spend your time when you're not stabbing people in the back. careful sabrina the witch, she could turn on you any second now." damon stated sarcastically, looking around.