𝐣𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬 .ᐟ

season 1 episode 2

season 1 episode 2

i'm sure we're taller in another dimension, you say we're small and not worth to mention. - white ferrari by frank ocean.

-

ALL SHE COULD see was darkness. or maybe her eyes were just closed she couldn't tell. but the aching in her head was obvious, it was painful. luci didn't have headaches often, and even if she did it wasn't because she was kidnapped during a party someone got bitten by an animal in, but because she usually listened to music too loudly or stayed up late baking. luci wasn't used to violence.

then shuffling was heard on her right, and she was almost sure that her captor had noticed that she awoke.

"well, you're awake so speak." a voice called as he walked over to the girl and pulled on the thread to switch a dim light bulb over her head. she was in a basement.

luci frowned in pure confusion. then her frown turned to a bigger more worried frown when she took a good look at her captor, it was the same man that she bumped into on her way to school. did she upset him by apologizing too much? her mother often told her that she had to stop doing that, maybe she should have listened.

"speak about what? why you have me here." luci whispered looking down at her lap before realizing that her hands were tied to the chair she was sitting on.

the man scoffed. "what are we twelve? the oblivious act got old."

"i don't know what you're talking about."

"what do you know about vampires." her captor waved his hands dramatically between each word.

vampires. she saw that word in her witch book before she got distracted. "vampires. i don't really know much about them but if you get me my book i'm sure i could find something." she rambled at him. maybe he was just curious about the mythical creature and needed help.

"what? no no no. i don't need to know some crappy facts about vampires. i am a vampire." the man scoffed once more, picking up a chair to sit in front of the girl.

"oh."

"yeah. oh. what i do need to know is why are you a witch and know nothing about vampires. that completely blows the point of me kidnapping you in the first place."

"well, i only found out about being a witch a few months ago. grams taught me a bit of magic but all i can do is bake cupcakes and stuff...although i did end up burning some once. no one even knows about that not even her granddaughter; bonnie. and—"