𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 .ᐟ

season 2 episode 9❛ come up to meet you, tell you i'm sorry

season 2 episode 9
come up to meet you, tell you i'm sorry. you don't know how lovely you are. i had to find you tell you i need you. ❜ - the scientist by coldplay.

-

"BUT YOU NEED to be with people who accept you for who you are, and they're there. you should never apologize for being you."

lucianna sniffled her tears. "i can't. i tried not to be different. i don't think i tried hard enough, stefan."

A FEW HOURS EARLIER

luci and elena knocked slightly on the door, stefan called each of them to come by the salvatore boarding house.

damon opened the door, as elena spoke up. "stefan called, said it was important." luci waved.

the duo walked further into the house, stefan waiting. "hey."

the atmosphere was quiet, the air wasn't grainy, it was clear. like something had happened and none were going to speak about it.

"what is this about?"

just as elena asked, rose walked into view. luci smiled warmly at the woman, she truly felt sorry for her and her friend trevor who was no where to be seen.

unlike elena, who huffed angrily. "you."

rose raised her arms slightly in surrender.

"lena." luci frowned in warning at her friend's antics, so did stefan.

if rose was here and not, literally anywhere else in the world, then it must've been important.

-

THE FIVE HUNDRED year old vampire paced back and forth in the living room, luci's eyes darting back and forth on her figure.

"okay you need to understand, i only know what i've picked up on over the years. and i don't know what's true, and what's not true. that's the problem with all this vampire crap. but klaus i know is real."

"who is he?"

"he's one of the originals. he's a legend." damon quirked.

"first generation of vampires.." stefan elaborated in boredom.

"like elijah." elena guessed.