Chspter 1

"Sir" A woman's voice came over the communicator, the voice belonged to one Natasha Romanoff, a very stunning redhead who was also known as the Black Widow. One of the best spy's for S.H.E.I.L.D, which stood for the 'Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division'. She was currently standing in an hotel apartment of a small building that shield had rented out for her. She was on a mission, down the hall was the room her target was staying in. John Redwood, a very dangerous assassin and suspected enhanced individual. From what she knew about him, he could crush her with his bare hands if he ever managed to grab her "Redwood hasn't left his room in days, until today at least. About ten minutes ago I caught him as he picked up some mail, he's agreed to a dinner later on tonight"

"Good work" Replied a male's voice over the phone "is there anything else I should know?"

"Yes, I don't know how important it'll be but a new resident has moved into the room opposite me"

"Who?" The voice asked

"I talked with him for about two minutes" Natasha admitted "his name is Harry Black sir"

"Description" The man ordered

"Six foot tall, black messy hair, early twenties and British from the sound of his voice. He also has green eyes"

"Green eyes?" The voice repeated, slightly surprised

"Green sir" Natasha confirmed

"Unusual but not important" The voice said eventually "is he a problem?"

"No, not at the moment" Natasha replied "gave off the sense that he wanted to be left alone"

"In that case, leave him alone and focus on Redwood. I'll have our people run a background check on him and see if there's anything important, for now focus on your assignment"

"Yes sir" She nodded before cutting off her communication

Dinner did not go as Natasha had planned, very much not like how she planned. It had started normal, he had invited her into his apartment, they began eating, it was all going to plan when suddenly he revealed something that made her go pale white. It was just a lovely feeling to know that Redwood had enhanced hearing and heard her talk to shield, she made a note to tell them that when/if she got out of this alive.

Redwood had flipped the table and grabbed her with a speed that even surprised her, he tossed her across the room and she crashed against a wall before landing roughly on the floor. She groaned as he walked over, she was told to kill him if necessary and it looks like it was going to end up being necessary. Her hand reached into her handbag just as Redwood pulled out a knife, she grabbed the gun in her bag and was about to take it out. The door opened, Redwood and Natasha stopped and turned to see who had just entered the apartment.

There, standing in the doorway, was Harry Black. He was currently wearing black trainers and trousers, along with a grey shirt. His green eyes were much brighter at night, though his hair almost seemed to blend into the darkness. The three were still for several seconds, seconds before shit broke lose.

Redwood turned and looked like he was about to run and attack Harry, Natasha had managed to get her gun out but before she could fire she saw that Harry had already closed the distance between himself and Redwood. Redwood tried to stab him but Harry sidestepped and quickly got behind Redwood, Harry wrapped both of his arms around Redwood and tossed him backwards with a German suplex, causing Redwood to land on a small wooden coffee table which collapsed under his weight.