Jacuzzi (M)

TW: Smut, kinks

Enid Sinclair's POV:

Wednesday and I sprint outside, flip flops snapping the ground with every speedy step. Our hands firmly interlock together as we make our way towards the pool.

"My love, I'm going to cannonball, want to join me?" I ask, still mid run.

"No. You go though. I prefer swimming laps or playing games like shark attack so I can pretend to kill people legally."

"Okay!" completely unfazed by Wednesday's words, "I'm going to let go of your hand then!" I shout, catapulting myself into a high jump off of the ledge, tucking my legs into a ball, and soon feeling the rush of cold water surrounding my body.

I immediately hold my breath as I sink like a cannonball in the water. I allow my legs to uncurl from their ball-like state as I'm going further and further down. I gotta say, the water is quite peaceful after my skin adjusts to the temperature. I still can't help but have goosebumps from it, but it's a nice rush.

I soon feel the pads of my feet tap the bottom of the pool, I instinctively bend my legs, using all of my force to spring up towards the surface like a rocket towards the moon.

As my head breaks the surface of the water, I breathe again, sleeking my hair back as I wipe the water from my eyes, a huge grin on my face.

Ajax claps, soon whistling in excitement from the other side of the pool, "THAT WAS EPIC ENID!"

"Thanks Ajax! It's your turn now!"

I take in my surroundings, seeing if Wednesday and I were the rotten eggs arriving last. I spot all the boys, plus Bianca and Divina all splashing in the pool, but Yoko is nowhere to be found.

"Hey guys!" I shout, "where's Yoko?"

"She can't take her sunglasses off, she is doing something with Vlad and will join us when it gets a little darker. She can't be out in the sun with sunglasses off." Bianca states, stretching out their tail in the water.

"Oh okay!"

I watch Wednesday in her black bikini use the steps to join us in the water. She starts to swim laps back and forth. her muscles bend and contract with every stroke, her legs kicking the water up. The water makes her skin glisten in the sun. She is so effortlessly beautiful.

After about ten laps, she swims up to me, "Enid, I remember you wanted to go in the jacuzzi, is that correct?"

"Yes! I just know you don't really like hot water so I'm fine staying in the pool with you!" I place a quick peck on her cheek, cupping her face as I do so.

"Thank you. I do want to try it out. There is always a chance it could be disgustingly enjoyable, especially because I know you're excited about it."

"Really?!" I shriek, so happy she wants to come with me, "okay then, let's go! Anyone else care to join?" I ask.

Everyone else says no, too focused on splashing around or stretching a fin to want to get out. Outwardly I express signs of disappointment. Inwardly I know if I were to say those feelings were true, I'd be lying.

Wednesday and I walk around the foliage, our feet temporarily staining the concrete with our footprints, and soon my ankles are covered in the hot mist of the jacuzzi. I glance occasionally at Wednesday, noting the way the sun seems to accentuate her perfect beauty further.
I stare at the floor, feeling my heart rate steadily increase.

I can feel my hands starting to get clammy In Wednesday's, and my heart rate speeds up further at the thought of what could happen. Before long we arrive at the jacuzzi and our hands separate, somewhat ending the vicious cycle of nervousness as I step into the jacuzzi.