𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥

Her outfit before the dance

Aurora was sitting on a bench when she got a call from Rebekah she answered the phone "Hey bekah, whats wrong?" she heard crying on the other side of the phone "I just found out that Nick killed our mother!" she yells crying 

Aurora was surprised "No he wouldn't do that bekah he told us himself it was father" Rebekah then spoke up again "No its the carvings in the cave Aura it shows that the hybrid killed the Original Witch he lied to us so he wouldn't loose us as well!" Auroras eyes started to tear up a bit "How sure are you bekah?" Rebekah thought about it "100% please just return to Mystic falls Mikael is here Elena and the Salvatore's got caught him off guard and Elena,she daggered him, Nick is gonna come back but he is sceptical he wants to hear it from you" Aurora was confused for a minute. 

"Wait why is he sceptical? is Mikael daggered or not?" Rebekah sighed on the other side of the phone "he is daggered but Nick doesn't believe Stefan and he wanted to hear it from both of us" 

Aurora reluctantly agreed having spent 3 days in New Orleans anyway and if Mikael was daggered her family could be un daggered again so it was worth going back to Mystic falls she hung up on Rebekah said her goodbyes and went back to Mystic falls. 

As she walked into the Salvatore living room her eyes landed on Mikaels dead body and Aurora face darkened she stepped closer to the daggerd Original vampire. 

"You ready Aurora?" She heard Stefan ask she nodded reluctantly and  Stefan got out his phone to call Klaus. 

The phone rang and immediately Klaus answered the phone 

"Stefan just the person i wanted to speak to, you called me earlier" saying Mikael is dead. Is Aurora there now?" 

"Shes hear" Stefan responded.

"Put her on the phone."

"No problem, she right here" He passed the phone to the other Original vampire. 

She took her phone trying not to sound sad or angry as she just found out that Klaus killed there mother.

"Hello Nick" 

"Aurora sweetheart, whats this i hear about Mikaels tragic run in with a dagger?

"Its true Nick. He is finally out of our lives for good" Aurora didn't know that they had planned any of this "Im miserable here." 

"Ill be home soon Aurora" 

They hung up the phone. 

"Is he gonna come back?" Elena asked and Aurora nodded 

"Good then lets get this over with" Elena kneels next to Mikael and begins to take the dagger out of the Originals heart. Aurora looked shocked "Wait what are you doing?!" Rebekah quickly vamped over to Aurora "Aurora stop we need to wake him up and we need to lead Nick here" Rebekah explained "But he will kill Nicklaus Rebekah!"