Part 11 / S2

Previous : Minji bowed down to you as you did the same for her before biding your goodbyes for eachother.

After she left , you were about to end the live when a specific comment caught your attention, it was not a fan's comment.
"Woah Yn can dance as good as our maknae" ~ Commented by an Artist @Engene의 남자 3 minutes ago.

Continuation :
You double checked to make sure it really was Lee Heeseung who commented that.
"Woah.." You started to speak again while watching the comments but your phone suddenly slid down the wall and fell on the floor , it's screen facing the floor.

"Huh??" You mumbled confused when you saw "The live has ended" labelled on your iPad's screen.
"Oh.." You mumbled again but this time understanding how the live ended.
"WAIT HOLD ON" You stopped zoning out from confusion as you realised what just happened.
"Heeseung seonbaenim commented... as good as their maknae...?" You were still processing what was happening when your iPad started to explode with notifications.
"So suddenly?? What's so interesting or shocking that everyone is active ??" You spoke to yourself referring to how your members were suddenly active on the Groupchat typing faster than a bullet reaching its prey.

You sighed and opened the Groupchat which had 17 unread messeges .
"DAMM ENGENES AND AURA'S ARE SO FAST AT EDITING 😧" ~ Texted by @Ha_Eeun 2s ago.
You scrolled up the Groupchat to understand what was going on.
Then you saw a TikTok link linked by @Yur_a which made you curious of what it could be.
You clicked on the link almost immediately which led you to a Enhypen Fanpage.
It was a edit... of you and Ni-ki dancing to their 2024 GDA dance break.

"Their dance skills are... the same level" was the sentence written on the caption of the video.

You were too stunned to even speak.
Your fingers automatically made their way to the comment section and clicked on it.
But you just saw thousands of comments there which was not expected.

"35,1K comments...? In just 3 minutes??" You were speechless after seeing the number of comments a random Enhypen editor had gained after posting a comparison video of you and Ni_ki dancing.
"Is this real??" You slapped yourself to verify wether you were dreaming or not.
"It's not a dream..." you whispered to none.

You finally stoped zoning out and read the top comment.
"That's it , They were meant to be SOULMATES" you read the words commented by @En.1.4evr which made you stunned again.

You probably wouldn't be speechless with these reactions if only he wasn't acting weird towards you.
"Has he seen these comments...?" You questioned yourself.
However your thoughts were immediately interrupted with a phone call.
You picked your phone up and checked the caller's name.

"Manager Kim? This does not sound good..." You mumbled already having thoughts about what your manager would've called you for.
You answered the call.
"Hello?" You said.
"Good afternoon Ms.Yoshimura ,you've probably seen what is happening after your live ended..." Your manager spoke over the phone.
"Yeah I have..." You replied not knowing what she would say next.
"I need you to delete that live immediately!!" She spoke with seriousness in her voice.
"Alright..." you continued the conversation not knowing how to even continue it.
"Thank you and by the way , you and your members are gonna be going on a 3 days trip tomorrow. We are gonna film it aswell" She added her voice getting calmer.

"Oh okay , please send me the information about where we are going and staying at etc so that I can pack according to the place!" You kindly asked.
"Sure" Your manager replied and ended the call.

You sighed and opened the weverse app to delete your Live.
"You know what? Let it be" You changed your mind on deleting the live immediately because you wanted to keep it as it was somehow memorable due to Minji joining it.

Then you stood up and packed your stuff before leaving the building to go back to the dorms.
~ To be continued